The story of Goliath, March 2008

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! He's soon on his way.

I agree.. it takes a most selfless person to be able to put aside their own personal needs to give this sweet baby away to try and make him healthier.

Alright, so I joined. I just had to.

Shelagh, I can't thank you enough. There's honestly not enough I can say to show how much I appreciate what you, and Meghan are doing for the baby. Not only is Goli going to a new home, but I think he's going to get better really quickly.

And everyone else here, thank you all for the hope and feel better vibes. As a 17 year old without a job, there wasn't much I could do when my mom said "no." to taking him to the vet. But I think everyone's hope kept him going, 'cause he's definatly looking better. :)

Welcome Brittni! :welcome:

I think a lot of the thanks has to go to Meghan for doing this transport. :)

she sent another comment after I told her that everyone was loving her commentary

Aww! Say hi for me!

Goliath is such a sweetheart!

Meghan is truly wonderful for doing this trek.

In fact, I'm so very proud from and touched by all the outpouring of love coming from all the members here.

This is a truly a loving forum with the most awesome members ever!!!

So many thanks to Brittni, Shelagh and Meghan!!!

:urock:

lilspaz68 said:
Welcome Brittni! :welcome:

I think a lot of the thanks has to go to Meghan for doing this transport. :)

she sent another comment after I told her that everyone was loving her commentary

Aww! Say hi for me!

Goliath is such a sweetheart!

Haha, she's definatly my savoir right now, without her, Goliath would be stuck.

She got to meet my Nubbers, hah. Apparently, he's a big boy. Not sure whether to be glad, or worried.

lilspaz68 said:
and more....

He's giving me licks!

Its like actually being right there with her, on this rescue mission of love :mrgreen:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ON HIS WAY!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:bananas::love6::bananas::love6::bananas::love6::bananas::love6:

i love Meghan!!!

He's really small. 5 weeks maybe? He keeps hugging my hand and licking me! I'm in love!

She even sent a pic!
GoliathonhiswayHome.jpg

shadowpaws said:
Alright, so I joined. I just had to.

Shelagh, I can't thank you enough. There's honestly not enough I can say to show how much I appreciate what you, and Meghan are doing for the baby. Not only is Goli going to a new home, but I think he's going to get better really quickly.

And everyone else here, thank you all for the hope and feel better vibes. As a 17 year old without a job, there wasn't much I could do when my mom said "no." to taking him to the vet. But I think everyone's hope kept him going, 'cause he's definatly looking better. :)

Brit, you completely rock the boat sweetie!!!! Gotta love the life out of a selfless gal like you!!!

I'm sorry your mom was not more cooperative. That must be really hard on you. Nevertheless, Shelagh is one of the best people to turn him over to. If she can't pull him through then, chances are, no one can.

Give smooooooooooooooooches and scritches to your little guy at home. There is a ton of good advice to be had on the Rat Shack so just holler if you have any questions. :love6:

Welcome Brittni.... your's is one face that I am really happy to see here. :hugs:

Brittni I know what it feels like to have to give up a rat like that. I did that myself. *big hugs* It takes a very strong person. I'm proud of you. Welcome to the shack.

YAY he's almost there Shelagh.

mamarat said:
Ohhhh can't wait. He's so tiny.

I think I'm going to have a heart attack over this little guy. :heart: :)

What a beautiful day... with a wonderful little man in the care of wonderful people.

He was lucky to have someone compassionate like Brittni to be able to let him go to Shelagh. :rose:

I leave the computer long enough to walk my dogs and look.....all this happens. :shock:

Welcome to the shack Brittni.....we are so happy you have joined.....
I am so glad that little Goliath is on his way....
Meghan you are truly a wonderful person........
Goliath is so cute.......all his little rattie cousins wish him safe travels and hope he is feeling up to a virtual play soon..... :love7:

Back