The story of Goliath, March 2008

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank GOODNESS! I've been following silently and I am ECSTATIC to see Goliath is going to be coming home tomorrow!!!

I'd just like to thank and give kudos to Shelagh and everyone who jumped to Shelagh's aid and offered help to save this sweet soul! Meghan, thank you for going to get him!! *hugs* You guys are the sweetest bunch of people ever, and I can't WAIT until he gets to his new home. That baby deserves the best, and he's getting it very very soon!

I'll be thinking about baby Goliath tomorrow and Meghan (sending easy driving/smooth trip vibes as well!)

:urock:

And it's the only good reason I can think of for having the clocks go forward today: Goliath will be home one hour earlier.

What a nice cosy home for him to live in. He will feel better the minute he crawls into that nice hammock.

I do so hope that he makes a good recovery. :tumkiss: to him from me and my gang.

Woke up at 4:50, crawled out of bed, started putting my boots and jacket on, and what do I see coming down my road? The snow plow! Wonderful start to what is hopefully going to turn out to be a wonderful day!

Its stopped snowing, the majority of the roads are plowed in my city, and I'm excited to be on my way!

Road plowed, shower done, Timmy's in hand.......how much better can a morning get?!

lilspaz68 said:
Someone can't wait to get that new Goliath life started...:lol:

I wouldn't say someone I would say somemany :D

That poem is beautiful Shelagh I love it.

Ohhhh I can't wait for this little guy to get to you.

meghan said:
Woke up at 4:50, crawled out of bed, started putting my boots and jacket on, and what do I see coming down my road? The snow plow! Wonderful start to what is hopefully going to turn out to be a wonderful day!

Its stopped snowing, the majority of the roads are plowed in my city, and I'm excited to be on my way!

Road plowed, shower done, Timmy's in hand.......how much better can a morning get?!

The sun is shining in Toronto, its really a beautiful day and the roads are clear. I kept hearing the BIG snow plows running all night long so I guess it had better be! :)

It will be a good day for all :D Especially when I get my coffee in me (mmmm...Timmies...just regular coffee here)

I feel like a little kid...but instead of "Are we there yet?! are we there yet?!"

Its..."Is he there yet?! is he there yet!?"

Cannot wait until this little man is home-sweet-snuggly-home
:bliss:

Spoke to Brittni on MSN, Meghan left at 10 am, so should arrive around 12ish. Goliath is still the same, no worse...so that is good. :D

Brittni is going to message me when Meghan leaves so I can update you all :D

12:42 pm...Meghan just arrived. Interrupting a scintillating conversation bout rescue rats, breeders in Ontario and lovely Rat Mills. :roll:

I believe Brittni might join our forum. :D

I want to thank her for coming up with the idea to rehome her sick boy and giving him a much better chance. I know a ton of adults who will selfishly hold onto their rats instead of giving them up in bad situations.

:wave:

I think it would be lovely if she joined. I agree, it's pretty self-less of her to give up Goliath, and the very right thing to do. She's a brave gal!

AND YAY SOON! How much longer until he gets to you, Shelagh?

Back