The story of Goliath, March 2008

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww poor baby! Time is all he needs; pretty soon he won't even know the meaning of scared! He'll be raising heck with the best of em. :D

I mentioned in a casual email to my wonderful friend Arlene about him being frightened inside his cage and brave and sweet outside of it...she sent me this back...

(for people who do not know her, Arlene does Reiki and Animal Communication)

It IS unusual for one to be brave outside the cage and scared IN it. I checked in with him and he says, "It is scary to be all by myself. Why can't I just stay out with the nice lady? I like her voice. No one ever talked with me that way. It makes me feel safe. I feel very alone in there by myself!" I explained that he would not be alone forever, just until he was well. He sighed and asked when you would come back to be with him. I tried to explain about you having to go to work. I don't think he understood, so I told him you had gone to get more food. THAT he understood. LOL He does "feel" better.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

lilspaz68 said:
He sighed and asked when you would come back to be with him. I tried to explain about you having to go to work. I don't think he understood, so I told him you had gone to get more food. THAT he understood. LOL He does "feel" better.

LOL! He is going to wonder "Why does this lady with the nice voice take so darn long to go out and get food? She must not be a very good hunter!"

So glad he is doing better. Sending him good thoughts so he won't be lonely and scared in that big cage.

LOL Yes, I agree. I am sure he does think she's not very good at hunting. He's a very sweet little rat boy. He thinks like a baby which is what he is.

I don't think I'd make a very good food hunter either, I'd probably would still be out there looking :lol:
Goliath is such a darling :tumkiss: I hope he starts feeling better soon I'm not surprised if he's scared in the cage, he's probably never had such a big of a space to run around in :D and so any things to smell and pee on :D
I've always been curious about animal communication especially now as I've been away from my rat boys Coal and Chimo and my girly cat Sophie since Friday :( I wish I knew what they were thinking about :(

Back