Show your cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mamarat said:
neith, I love that cage, what are the dimensions? Good work!!

I have no idea :? He's back on the attic. I thinks it's about 80x60x90cm, but not sure.

My boy's have their Furet Xl back: (never mind al the mess, I've got too much rat-related stuff :oops:
IMG_2864.jpg

But I must admit I'm inspired by the decorations in you're cages, it's much more colourful than the cages I'm used to see in Europe, that's why I love this topic (and the FN-topic) :D

my cages:

Milkshake's and Luna's cage(pretty plain inside as i just cleaned it out :giggle: ):

Fancy's cage(wodent wheel coming soon as when we got her no wheel was in there poor her):

Maggie and Skye's cage(but i think you have seen there's already :giggle: ) they also have a wheel just like Milkshake and Luna's.:

My kids don't have to be in a closed cage as nobody tries to 'escape' (like my Savanna did when she was here) and there's no other animals around.
So they have their 'space' rather than their cage.
080815Kidsspace.jpg

My two boys have a (one-section) FN cage. They have only been in there for a couple of weeks now, as they are babies. They were in a small cage for the first month, which really helped with socializing. Their FN is covered with hardware cloth so there are no escapes.

rattails said:
My two boys have a (one-section) FN cage. They have only been in there for a couple of weeks now, as they are babies. They were in a small cage for the first month, which really helped with socializing. Their FN is covered with hardware cloth so there are no escapes.

Your cage looks great Rattails.......I bet the boys are getting big. I can't wait to see them again

Back