Show your cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some one is building a cage for me. since i have a rat who looooves to chew on bars and anything plastic i desided i need a chew proof cage. (my tower has plastic bottems) Yesterday she send me a picture, its not done yet (duh) butits half way done. :):)

It will have 4 doors in the front like a FN. The size is 100x60x150. A little smaller then my tower (+- 15 rats) but this one is big enough (+-13 rats) for my 7 guys. :)

Foto-TR7T8KCA.jpg

Hopefully the cage will be done in about a week. :):):):):):)

meep said:
Some one is building a cage for me. since i have a rat who looooves to chew on bars and anything plastic i desided i need a chew proof cage. (my tower has plastic bottems) Yesterday she send me a picture, its not done yet (duh) butits half way done. :):)

It will have 4 doors in the front like a FN. The size is 100x60x150. A little smaller then my tower (+- 15 rats) but this one is big enough (+-13 rats) for my 7 guys. :)

Hopefully the cage will be done in about a week. :):):):):):)

Looking good meep 8)
Hopefully my otten cage will be finished soon (within 2or3 weeks I guess)

Thanks yanglicious. :)
why did you ducktape youre cage? (or is that a silly wuestion :oops: )

Yeah im curieus about your cage to donshini. 8) Mine will hopefully be done next weekend, so i can pick it up next week.

aww sharp edges, sounds logic/logical..? erm DUH sharp edges! DUH meep DUH. :lol:
Well it does look spectacular! LOL :lol: 8)

My new cage :)

someone made this awesome cage for me.
Its 100x60x150 cm. Big enough for +- 13 rats.

Kooileeg.jpg

Kooi1-1.jpg

Kooi2-1.jpg

Kooi3-1.jpg

Kooi4.jpg

Checking out the new cage;

Kooi5.jpg

Kooi6.jpg

Kooi7.jpg

Kooi8.jpg

:love6:

thanks. i totally love the doors. :heart: Now i finally can reach everything without standing on a chair, climb half into the cage.. lol i totally love it. :bliss:

donshini said:
http://pix3.telenet.be/S5ZJHUS9wKgCYZz1 ... kooi_1.JPG

Here are the plans for my made-cage by otten pet cages (The Netherlands).
It's a wire cage with plexiglas doors (red lines) and plexiglas shelves (black lines).

I'm sooooooooo proud 8) it's 110cm wide, 65cm deep and 163cm high, it will be finshed by the end of March ... to be continued ...

Picking this baby up the 4th of April, can't wait!!!!!!

I really like how it makes for a very deep pan at the bottom. It's also so cool that you can see right through the doors with no wires to obstruct your view.

Oh my - I really love all your cages! So colourful, a lot of toys and hammocks. :heart:

So, these are our cages:
billed.asp

Furet XL
billed.asp
billed.asp

Ferplast Combi
billed.asp
billed.asp

Furet Plus
billed.asp
billed.asp

And their toys :giggle: Most of the toys and hammocks are from Ferretdepot.com :) We really don't have a lot of rat/ferret toys in our pet shops.

Back