Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joanne said:
Naughty boy! How long did it take for you to find him?

As soon as I walked into the room, he was staring at me from his comfy blanket pile he found!
When I went to bed, he was on the futon, 8 hours later when I got up, as soon as I came out I seen him. I have no idea how long he was exploring :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Moo. Life obviously isn't exciting enough for you, he wanted to give you a wee scare lol.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Sharing cereal with Moomoo
etyrymyj.jpg

Enjoying coconut oil :)
yhyny8az.jpg

I think Moomoo's age is finally catching up on him :(

My old man sleeps for the majority of his days now, and his eyes are developing that old rat tired look (if that makes sense?)

a3yby2y7.jpg

zapazyvy.jpg
yqahare4.jpg

If he was 21/2 when we got him 5 months ago, that would make him 2 years, 10 months old now (34 months) :heart:

Aw, poor Moomoo - my older boys that are around 21 months old have that old man look too ... and they are getting to be cranky butts, don't like the younger ones running around. Moomoo is still a cutie ..... :heart:

If you didn't take him in he'd have been lucky to make it a month longer! You do wonders for him!!
I had to tell myself that with Sterling that we gave him a week to live and he made it a month and 2 weeks passed that! The old man face is heart breaking but you can also look back and see how much more life is in that old face because of you!!
And you also inspired me to feed more fresh food to my babes.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SterlingRats0408 said:
If you didn't take him in he'd have been lucky to make it a month longer! You do wonders for him!!
I had to tell myself that with Sterling that we gave him a week to live and he made it a month and 2 weeks passed that! The old man face is heart breaking but you can also look back and see how much more life is in that old face because of you!!
And you also inspired me to feed more fresh food to my babes.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thank you :heart:

I think he's just trying to figure out how to get down there again and where is pile of blankets went too. :giggle: Oh our sweet old rat men!

Big cuddles for Moomoo. At least he's having his old age. He wouldn't have without you guys. <3

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Back