Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect Moomoo <3

8uvu8uqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm officially a mess after those GORGEOUS photos haha. If you looked up the word 'adorable' in the dictionary you would find Moomoo's name underneath it. Oh what I wouldn't give to give him a good smooch and a scritch! The photo titled 'perfect moomoo' you should SO get that framed. He's a model!

Moomoo has upgraded to a room instead of a futon. We rat proofed our living/critter room today!

We have his cage, an extra litter pan and his tent out for him :)

ruvemy4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renee,
Marc told me before I even got your message that he saw what you posted on Facebook about Moomoo and of course, I cannot find the right words to express how sorry I am that Moomoo has left us. I was actually so glad to hear that he passed away in the best possible way, snuggled on a blankie between his two favorite people, surrounded by love. I am sure Moomoo is having so much fun right now with Lucky at the Bridge. They will see you again someday. It is ironic that Moomoo passed on to go see Lucky at the same time that my boys have turned 2 years old. I am planning to post some photos and video of the festivities sometime over the next couple of days, but I almost feel strange about posting a happy event for my boys at the same time that you have lost Moomoo..you know what I mean? But I know that this is silly thinking, and any birthday for a ratty is a good thing and I only hope my boys are as lucky to someday make it to three years old like Moomoo did. We all loved Moomoo and I am so sad, as is Marc, but we know he had the best ever life with you and he left peacefully and as a very content and happy rat. Who could ask for more? :cuddle:

Back