Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worried something had happened to him too and I didn't dare ask! Awww I always look forward to seeing his pics he's a little angel!

Nah, I wasn't worried! I normally am so bad about remembering to take photos of Maxie and Achilles to post on the forum, so compared to me, you post lots of photos! Hmmm...I should post some of my kiddos soon! :wink2:

Vladina said:
Nah, I wasn't worried! I normally am so bad about remembering to take photos of Maxie and Achilles to post on the forum, so compared to me, you post lots of photos! Hmmm...I should post some of my kiddos soon! :wink2:

Yes. I would like to see some :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moomoo getting loves <3
2uvygade.jpg

What a beautiful photo! Moomoo looks so handsome and manly in this picture....and very, very happy and loved... :hugs:

Vladina said:
What a beautiful photo! Moomoo looks so handsome and manly in this picture....and very, very happy and loved... :hugs:

Looks like he's watching tv or something just getting a back scratch...

Look at that precious face peeking out! With those big bright eyes! Moomoo, you are my little doll... :cloud9:

He looks like he is checking out the scene and saying, "Say folks, what's the haps?" :)

Moomoo was a bad boy last night. He decided to venture off the futon for the first time ever. When we got up, he was sitting in a pile of folded blankets. Ever since we put him back up in the futon, he has been asleep.

:giggle:

ary7emy2.jpg

Back