Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas cuddles :)
e3epugub.jpg
azume2et.jpg

Moomoo! Our sweet baby! What gorgeous photos of him! He looks sooo cozy on his blanky in his tent after such a nice Christmas dinner, the lil precious! You are such a lucky boy Moomoo....so glad he had a wonderful holiday with goodies and lots of love... :cloud9:

Awww, he is all ready for his camp out with Daddy! What a special boy! He gets so much love and attention from you two, it is so precious. I am so glad he gets to have Dad for company when Mommy is working... :cloud9:

Vladina said:
Awww, he is all ready for his camp out with Daddy! What a special boy! He gets so much love and attention from you two, it is so precious. I am so glad he gets to have Dad for company when Mommy is working... :cloud9:

=)

Agreed. I wish all rats could have such a loving home and family that cares so much about them. :heart:

That's what I've been afraid of - neglected again - stuck in a cage, like a common, ahem, rat .... poor Moomoo .... :stickpoke: :lol2:

dspch911 said:
That's what I've been afraid of - neglected again - stuck in a cage, like a common, ahem, rat .... poor Moomoo .... :stickpoke: :lol2:

:giggle: guess you didn't notice the ladder attached to the door!

dspch911 said:

Ratlover2013 said:
dspch911 said:

:laugh4: No I didn't !!! Precious Moomoo....

There's our pretty boy! Happy New Year sweet Moomoo! Auntie Vlad sends you smooches and cuddles from Seattle! Love you little man! :hugs:

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Christmas was crazy, & we have been having crazy weather and power outages for the past week. But don't worry, Moomoo was still getting his royal treatment. I just haven't had time to take photos.

Here he is tonight enjoying some veggies :)
ygymu3ep.jpg

And lasagna :)
sy2e7y2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back