Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm sad to hear this. I really am. I will his sweet little face so much. My thoughts are with you, I'm so pleased he went so peacefully, loved and safe. Bless you all.

I'm at work and cannot stop crying!!! I will miss your Moomooand his gorgeous photos!!! Vladina, my Curley our &#9829; rat would of been 2 today - we miss him too, perhaps Moomoo and Lucky were celebrating with him.....

Renee,

Marc told me before I even got your message that he saw what you posted on Facebook about Moomoo and of course, I cannot find the right words to express how sorry I am that Moomoo has left us. I was actually so glad to hear that he passed away in the best possible way, snuggled on a blankie between his two favorite people, surrounded by love. I am sure Moomoo is having so much fun right now with Lucky at the Bridge. They will see you again someday. It is ironic that Moomoo passed on to go see Lucky at the same time that my boys have turned 2 years old. I am planning to post some photos and video of the festivities sometime over the next couple of days, but I almost feel strange about posting a happy event for my boys at the same time that you have lost Moomoo..you know what I mean? But I know that this is silly thinking, and any birthday for a ratty is a good thing and I only hope my boys are as lucky to someday make it to three years old like Moomoo did. We all loved Moomoo and I am so sad, as is Marc, but we know he had the best ever life with you and he left peacefully and as a very content and happy rat. Who could ask for more? :cuddle:

I would love to see your boys pictures :heart:

I'm at work and cannot stop crying!!! I will miss your Moomooand his gorgeous photos!!! Vladina, my Curley our &#9829; rat would of been 2 today - we miss him too, perhaps Moomoo and Lucky were celebrating with him.....

I bet Moomoo & Lucky are having a time celebrating with Curley :heart:

I'm sorry to hear Moomoo decided it was time to go. He was a lovely boy and so lucky to have been chosen to be a part of your family, even if it was for too short a time. He and his brother are reunited again, and playing happily at the Bridge, talking about what a great retirement home you gave them.
:hugs:

Yes, I agree with Joanne...I am sure that Moomoo is talking with Lucky about what a beautiful retirement life they had with you both. And Dspch, I agree too with you and the others about Curley, your heart rat...I am sure he and Moomoo and Lucky are all celebrating Curley's birthday at the Bridge and having a grand time. :) :heart:

Renee, I promise I will post some birthday photos of my boys tonight. I will start it on a new thread. My boys send all of their love to Moomoo and Lucky of course. :hugs:

Back