Moomoo <3 - New Pics Daily

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, supper is ready!
y9ume8e5.jpg

uze8epu2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there! Finally catching up on Moomoo! He is looking as handsome and spoiled as ever! Give him lots of kisses from Auntie Vlad for me, Ratlover! :D

Our sweet boy....nothing warms my heart more than seeing a rat getting so much love and caring. You two are the best ratty parents ever! :bow:

I just love dumbo ears on rats...look how extra sweet he looks with those widdle ears down low...sigh. :hugs: And those bright, beautiful eyes...

Moomoo has started this new thing, where he sleeps in the edge of the futon and rolls off in his sleep, so my futon is surrounded by pillows now :giggle:

Moomoo found a new friend. We looked over to find Moomoo cleaning Dolly's(our disabled bunny) ears :giggle:

5ehyvege.jpg

And then he wanted to say bye bye
emupyna9.jpg

Aww, great photos! Olive oil is so good for ratties. We give our boys a smidge of olive oil on whole grain bread once a week. Keeps their skin nice and of course all those good Omega 3s.

Moomoo looked just delighted to be having some tastes of Daddy's snack! What a nice treat for him!

That photo of him grooming Dolly's ears...awww! I bet that felt so nice for Dolly! Are you going to let them hang out together on a regular basis so they can visit? Looks like they got along well! I bet Moomoo likes having some furry company and someone to appreciate his grooming skills now that Lucky has left. :heart:

Back