The OFFICIAL Rat Shack Fest 2010 Thread :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you planning to attend?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Absolutely. Please list any specific food allergies/dietary restrictions. No point in me getting 25 tofu dogs if no one is going to eat them (though.. I will, LOL)

So.... just so you know.. my downstairs bathroom might only be partially functioning for Ratfest, LOL. But we're working on it!

I think I might be giving M00nkist a ride, I'll check with her on that later.

I'll bring cookies! and maybe some other baked goods if Chelle's kitchen can handle me :) I think the two of us are also planning to sew up some hammocks, but no eating those.

Pink

I'm baking something to go with Pinks cookies... I ahve to make a few cakes for a cake wheel this weekend so I thought I'd just make something else while I'm baking!

If anyone is interested I can make some potato salad vegetarian, I do normally put bacon in it but I can leave the bacon out.

I might be able to make it, one of the guys at work might be able to take my shift im just waiting to hear back from him now! once i hear from him i'll finally have a definitive answer!

Yeah I'm leaving Mike at home....

but bringing chocolate covered strawberries in his honour!
That's my contribution!

Back