The OFFICIAL Rat Shack Fest 2010 Thread :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you planning to attend?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
And I'm leaving Mike at home so there will only be just me! (If I could bring Hank, it would be a +1... but he's staying home)

Civic Holiday was a great choice still, Moon. A lot of people should be able to make but it's literally the only weekend we go away all year.
I really hope everyone has an awesome time, and I'll try to make it out next year even though my perma-number maybe down a bit more...

We have Me Wayne and Esamae, and of course Esamae won't be eating anything but what I bring for her. Although Wayne could probably eat for two :)

smilez_n_hugs said:
I can bring taco salad (I can do it with or without beef) and mississippi mud (dessert) unless there is something more important that is needed.

OH NO BRING THAT YUMMMM

Okay so I got beverages (non alcoholic?). What does everyone want? I figured I'd cover the basics and do:
- diet Coke/Pepsi
- regular Coke/Pepsi
- Sprite
- Root Beer
- a couple juices (maybe fruit punch and apple? Or something? I can do more, I just need to know what people want)

I can also do a fruit platter with some dips (there's a super yummy whipped strawberry dip, also chocolate dip of course).

How does that sound to everyone? Should I bring something different/else?

xxchelle said:
Okay so I got beverages (non alcoholic?). What does everyone want? I figured I'd cover the basics and do:
- diet Coke/Pepsi
- regular Coke/Pepsi
- Sprite
- Root Beer
- a couple juices (maybe fruit punch and apple? Or something? I can do more, I just need to know what people want)

I can also do a fruit platter with some dips (there's a super yummy whipped strawberry dip, also chocolate dip of course).

How does that sound to everyone? Should I bring something different/else?

Sounds perfect!

Root Beer and Ginger Ale are my pops of course, considering those are the only ones that don't mess with a nursing baby :)

Alright. So far the list is what I said above plus Ginger Ale. (LA, do you want juice or anything?)

If anyone wants anything else please post and I'll bring it! Milk, chocolate milk, other kinds of juice, orange pop, whatever, just let me know!

LOL it all depends on the baby. Orange pop has orange dye and Esamae did NOT like that. Cola's have caffeine which can cause an unhappy baby. Ginger ale doesn't bother her at all (maybe even helps) and I tried root beer one day and it was fine. I haven't really tried anything else as I'm happy with those.

i wish i could make it ... especially considering your only a 5 minute drive from my house! im just in uxbridge on reach street lol i i work from 10-4 on the first though :( *epic sadness*

xxchelle said:

even though i'm not going, that sounds soo yummy!

Can we maybe make a head count of who is coming? This is what I came up with after reading the posts.

Edit: This has been added to the main post instead for easy finding.

Back