The OFFICIAL Rat Shack Fest 2010 Thread :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you planning to attend?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know that Go bus route, I use it to get to my cottage. You want to look up the Beaverton - Whitby route.

I totally want to go, but I'll have to see how it works out with the trip to Alberta on the following Tuesday.

The problem is this was all decided among mngmnt when the store opened, so when the girl who's place I've taken over was fired, I immediatly took on her winds to work and this is one of them.
I NEED the money, so pissing off mngmnt is NOT an option.
I realize this is going to make some ppl upset and angry towards me, but things are bad enough here at home right now, I really don't need the added stress....
I'm sorry to anyone this angers.

Lynds if anyone gets mad at you I will they can just deal with it. You need to do what you need to do. I understand why now you can't get out of it. It's all good Hun.

henry's_mum said:
.........I'm sorry to anyone this angers.
Wow, disappointment I can understand, but anger?? That would be so misplaced...

Duh, I can't come. reason 1) Gotta get the vet fund built up again. reason 2) Nobody to look after my kids. ultimate truth) Fear of being too far from home.
Guess everyone gets to get a word in edgewise there now, lol. Have fun kids! Hug each other for me?

Those of you who have voted on the actual poll, keep in mind that with this poll you can change your vote... so please do so we have an idea of numbers as the day gets closer. Also, start thinking of what food you'll be bringing for the potluck! I'll cover the burgers and hot dogs, both of the meat and veg variety.

I'll bring potato salad. I will start saving up pop bottles for ice and use a big cooler, it's only less then a 2 hour drive.

OptimusCrime said:
Whoa rat fest???!?! This is something to consider for next year. Are most of the active members on the board from Canada? Being from MN it really isn't too far.

Yes this is a Canadian based forum with many members from the US and some from other parts of the world.

Lynds - I will certainly stick around to see you!

I would LOVE to make cookies if I have a kitchen to make them in. I can't quite carry the kitchen in my car....

Pink

Back