The OFFICIAL Rat Shack Fest 2010 Thread :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you planning to attend?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
LA said:
LOL Cool!
Actually that's funny because last year my friend took me to Barrie for my birthday (I couldn't come to the fest because of that) and you passed us on the 400 :)

Are you guys going through Orillia and down Hwy. 12? If you see a redish/maroon Pontiac with a NASCAR and Obama '08 bumper sticker that's me. You can wave while I passing you!! :giggle:

We're almost at Moon's! Me, Amanda, Pink, and Kels are in one car. Liz, Shelagh, and Graham are shortly behind :)

I'm leaving in a few minutes. Should be there by 11:30. xxchelle - I guess you're using your smartphone? I'm going to pm you my cell phone #. That way if you guys need anything last minute you can call me and I'll grab it on my way.

Mapquest sucks balls. We ended up in Elmvale. WTH. I think we should have gone by what Scott said and turn left on hwy 12 and not right like mapquest told me. I think we just added another hour to our trip and a grumpy Scott. Oops.

jorats said:
LOL That's so cool. Was it the license plate that gave it away?
Yes it was

jorats said:
Mapquest sucks balls. We ended up in Elmvale. WTH. I think we should have gone by what Scott said and turn left on hwy 12 and not right like mapquest told me. I think we just added another hour to our trip and a grumpy Scott. Oops.
I think I figured out what you did. You took Vasey Road but went right instead of left so you went towards Waverly up to Elmvale instead of to Coldwater. It's confusing.

So much fun, it was so nice to see old friends and meet some new ones and take my Charlie home. He's a sweetheart :heart:

Ratshackfest 2010 was kind of a 2 night 3 day deal for Moon and I! I just got back to my parents... and I know why I was supposed to come home last night, I was supposed to pick up Dad from work this morning! Oops! He ended up taking a cab home!
AMAZING time!! Can't wait to do it again!

I didn't take many pictures. I just wanted to sit down somewhere and chill out. lol Scott and I trusted our trip to Mapquest and once again, it let us down. So we were driving around in circles for an hour or so. UGH

But... here are the four I took. :)

The group under the big trees. It's such a beautiful yard.
RSF10-1.jpg

RSF10-2.jpg

Shelagh and Chelle and a wee bit of Graham.
RSF10-3.jpg

In the background there's Wayne, Pink, LA with her sweet little girl and Zooy.
RSF10-4.jpg

Hahaha...you forgot Marley and Fred in our pic :lol:

I am waiting for Zooy's pics...she got the most, MANY rats, since it is the Rat Fest LOLOL.

It was a great day, very relaxed, lots of fun and getting to know each other again in person, and great food!!!

thank you Moony, you make an awesome Host :thumbup:

I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves, it was a lot of fun having everyone. But the real thanks need to go to Mike for cooking and making sure we had an accessible toilet!!! I have the best husband EVER.

Moon said:
I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves, it was a lot of fun having everyone. But the real thanks need to go to Mike for cooking and making sure we had an accessible toilet!!! I have the best husband EVER.

Mike was awesome...I sure didn't mean to forget to thank him. Best. Burger.Ever. :joy:

Back