The OFFICIAL Rat Shack Fest 2010 Thread :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you planning to attend?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was definitely planning on coming, and then this happened...

For the past two days, Tim's been unable to sleep from a lot of knee pain. Last night, that pain just exploded, and we had to go to the ER, fearing it might be a blood clot or some other needs-treatment-NOW situation. Turns out it's torn cartilage, and they gave him a shot and a knee wrap to try to help. He's still sleeping now, my poor angel... but he does need some help to walk around, and before the ER I was bearing most of his weight (end result, back and shoulder pain, lol). So between helping him around the apartment and taking care of myself, I just can't.

I'll be there in spirit though!!

He's a lot more comfortable now - ER doc gave him some powerful NSAID, and he checked with our sports doctor who said it would just need time (no physiotherapy or braces really needed). My back and shoulders are still sore though, lol, but nothing that time won't fix too. :)

My contribution to fest doesn't look pretty but chocolate covered fruit... delicious!

Zooy said:
My contribution to fest doesn't look pretty but chocolate covered fruit... delicious!

I don't care what it looks like, taste is all that matters. When you put chocolate and fruit together you = win win!

LOL ^^^

I just wanted to let everyone know that extra parking will be available at the Island Dance Studio next door to my house, located at Highway 7A and Rose St. If you drive by my house accidentally (highly possible!!!) just turn onto Rose St and park at the dance studio. Easy peasy!

WOOHOO it said some showers for this afternoon now it says no rain :joy:
We will be leaving at the latest 10:30 after Esamae's nap, we have a 2 hour drive.
So EXCITED.
Oh yeah I did make a small vegetarian potato salad (well really separated some before I put bacon in).

LOL Cool!
Actually that's funny because last year my friend took me to Barrie for my birthday (I couldn't come to the fest because of that) and you passed us on the 400 :)

Back