• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Cozy Corner *CLOSED*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Sorry to bother you guys again. They are not sure how to use the bunk bed and tube yet, but they will figure it out. Plus here is two more pics. Teddy Loves it.

100_2127.jpg

100_2128.jpg

Introducing the Crazy Cozy!

This prototype is still in beta testing by my lucky gang.
It can be hung sideways as a playmat or hung upwards as a multilevel climber. Holes inside and out. Rats can crawl through sections like a maze. A fun play gym for babies or an awesome hammock for oldies. When hung upright, can be used as a ladder for going up to the top shelf in a cage. Use it as your ramp! Or lay it on a shelf or cage floor, it satisfies that burrowing and tunnelling instinct.
I will soon add upright pics soonish.

CC92.jpg

CC06.jpg

CC05.jpg

CC04.jpg

CC03.jpg

CC01.jpg

Looks like fun!!! :joy:

Somehow, I believe my (small) gang will get one, eventhough I definitely don't need new hammocks (stacked up like mad last year and my rats don't chew hammocks other than cubes and cozygloos)! But I'm still considering getting the playpen, so would need some fun stuff to put in it! :cheeky:

How long is this thing? I am thinking the top part of my big cage that is open two sections, from one shelf to another?

jorats said:
hopefloats said:
How long is this thing? I am thinking the top part of my big cage that is open two sections, from one shelf to another?

It's about 20" stretched out. You'd need 36".

So what are the chances of getting an extra section added to one? :D

Omg love it. We're all set from hammocks right now but as soon as we're in the market again I know what I'm buying haha. I still really love that duplex and I think a crazy climber will be the perfect addition.

OMG this is like my dream hammock! I know it will be gone before I can purchase will you guys be making customs of it soon-ish? And if you will do you have a price in mind?

Back