• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Cozy Corner *CLOSED*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owen and Lovey are in their new home with their new buddies the 3 Musketeers, they have also been renamed,
Owen is now D'artagnon and Lovey is Milady

I sent along two of your beautiful cubes with them and they are loving them, as are the other ratties who live there (they have 13 of their own and about a dozen fosters as well)

Owen and Lovey in cube by catnapt, on Flickr

and here is another of their boys enjoying a Cozy Corner Cube!

Legolas in the holiday cube by catnapt, on Flickr

EVERYONE who has seen these photos on my friend's FB page or mine has commented on the beautiful hammocks!!
I just called my vet and the receptionist, who had seen these photos on FB, commented on the lovely hammocks!

Nic, we need to get your stuff out there and seen by more people, cuz seriously, EVERY PERSON who has seen one of your gorgeous hammocks, either in my rat's cage or in a photo, every single person has commented on how nice your hammocks are. Even people who don't necessarily care much about my rats, have commented on your hammies!

They are very distinctive and really stand out. No one has ever made these spontaneous comments about the hammocks I make. I don't mind that at all, but I do wish more people knew about your great work. I will do my best to spread the word.

and when I've got back on my feet a bit, I need to get more hammies for my kids in their new home!

thank you for making such warm and cozy things!!

More Pre-Mades! :joy:

CBT-42 $18 plus shipping SOLD
CBT42_zpsa414f995.jpg

CBT-41 $18 SOLD
CBT41_zps27b78dd0.jpg

C-19 $8 SOLD
C19_zpsb04b1753.jpg

C-20 $8 SOLD
C20_zps5b442dee.jpg

[glow=red:2pyf7q0i]Love is in the air![/glow:2pyf7q0i]

We have Valentine hammocks!

A Valentine Cube $8 SOLD
VC1_zps805caee0.jpg

A Valentine Tent $8 SOLD
VTT1_zpsb17b99f5.jpg

A Valentine Cozy Boat $18 SOLD
VCBT1_zpsa5018f30.jpg

And a Valentin Cozy Hut! $15 SOLD
VCH1_zps9394a502.jpg

It is with a heavy heart that Nic and I have decided to close the Cozy Corner. Due to lack of interest, time constraints and soaring shipping costs, we are officially shutting down.
We would like to thank all our customers. It was great fun making hammocks for your sweeties.
Nicole will continue to make our raffle hammocks, the unique one of a kind theme hammocks and will also continue to donate large prizes for rescues and their fundraising.
Thank you!

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! You cannot do that!!! My kids LOVE your creation! They cannot imagine the cage without a cozyboat in it! :panic:

:sad3: :sad3: :sad3: I'm only not regretting this due to I was lucky enough to get a triplex hamock from you, and we all love it very much at the EDK pack, i wish you weren't closing down, but totally understand the circumstances. Thanks so much for all you did!

I am so sorry to see this but totally understand. It makes me sad because I kept seeing the cozy boat and was trying to figure out who made that. I just saw it was you today in this thread. Are you still doing the gift certificate for those who donate to lilspaz during the month of March?

:sad3:

You will be very missed .... my ratties love your hammocks ...
I can rarely afford to purchase your hammocks, but when I do, all ratties and I are extremely excited.

Thank you for all the wonderful hammocks my ratties have and continue, to enjoy.
When you were first starting out, you donated a few hammocks to the ratties I was rescuing and rehoming.
Those hammocks are still being used and are well loved :heart:

Thank you for all the joy and comfort your hammocks have given the 100+ ratties that entered my doors.
I'm going to have to take and post some pictures .... something I have been meaning to do for some time.

Know that you have made a huge difference in the lives of many.

:hugs:

Edit: I should also mention that my ratties have recieved a number of your hammocks as gifts from their Godmother.
Very, very precious gifts that were much anticiapated and appreciated by the ratties and by myself.

Back