• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Cozy Corner *CLOSED*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two gorgeous sets now available but can also be sold separately.

The Blue Blooms set: A cozyboat, hide & squish pocket hammock and a bunk bed. Sells for $35 plus shipping. SOLD
BBloomSet.jpg

The Purple Haze set: A cozyboat, pop up tent and hide & squish pocket hammock. Sells for $38 plus shipping.
PH38.jpg

Yep, I'm showing off. lol
I absolutely am awed at Nic's latest creations. She made a huge order for Renee and it just looks wonderful in the cage.
I love it!
ReneeHams.jpg

Another awesome set! The Squiggly Set.

This set includes a cozygloo, a flat, a bunk bed and... a DUPLEX!!! It sells for $45 plus shipping.
The hammocks can also be sold separately.
Cozygloo $10, Flat $8, Bunk Bed $8, Duplex $25.

SquigglySet45.jpg

I cant wait to get my hammocks, specially since i just got my DFN. Thank you so much!

I ordered:
one Cube
two flats
one tunnel
and one bunk bed

Cant wait to see them, specially since i have no idea what colors/etc they are

Thanks again :)

ps. I will take some pics of my guys on them when they arive

amanda1472 said:
I cant wait to get my hammocks, specially since i just got my DFN. Thank you so much!

I ordered:
one Cube
two flats
one tunnel
and one bunk bed

Cant wait to see them, specially since i have no idea what colors/etc they are

Thanks again :)

ps. I will take some pics of my guys on them when they arive
It was shipped on Saturday. It should get there really soon.

Well i was finally able to move the cage in my room and set it up. I tried to get pics of them in the hammocks but they moved around a lot since they where exploring. I was only able to get two, but i think Thumper loves his new cube. I will also try to get more later when they settle down. Thank you so much for the hammocks!

DSC09309.jpg

DSC09308.jpg

Back