• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Cozy Corner *CLOSED*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

Welcome to the Cozy Corner

[glow=red:3jip7cfl]CLOSED[/glow:3jip7cfl]

The place to visit for all the fleece your rat needs.
We sell all types of hammocks at very reasonable prices for the size, durability and comfort they offer.
Our hammocks are a bigger type hammock, perfect for Ferret/Critter Nations as well as any other cage.
We use only fleece for softness, the ease of cleaning, the less drying time, the water repelling and best of all, no fraying.
We also offer flat rate shipping for Canada and US.
Please visit us at our website The Cozy Corner. We have a gallery of pre-mades, and a choice of fabrics for custom orders.

More products available!!

SOLD Hearts Tents (2 available) $15 each + shipping
HeartsTent2.jpg

HeartsTent.jpg

Hearts Warmer $20 + shipping
HeartsWarmer.jpg

SOLD Dark purple Cozygloo $15 + shipping
Darkpurplecozygloo.jpg

Blue Yellow Flowers Tunnels (2 available) $10 each + shipping
blueyellowflowerstunnel3.jpg

blueyellowflowerstunnel2.jpg

Blue Yellow Flowers Mini Warmer $18 + shipping
blueyellowflowersminiwarmer.jpg

Green Flowers Tunnels (2 available) $10 each + shipping
Greenflowerstunnel.jpg

SOLD Green Flowers Tent $15 + shipping
GreenflowersTent.jpg

Green Flowers Cube $10 + shipping
GreenflowersCube.jpg

Be sure to check out my website The Cozy Corner for more products made. :joy:

I think I will take the green Flower tent and the green flower tunnel.....

even though I DO love those tents.......hmmmmmm maybe I should take the two blue tents as well....

yes...give me the green flower tent, green flower tunnel and the two blue (heart) tents.

HCongratulationsMouse.gif
on your Cozy Corner website launch!
We certainly know your stuff is made with loving hands with all consideration for ratties comfort & safety - and furthermore that all your designs have been tested to the hilt by a huge variety of rat types & temperaments that reside at the shack. Have you affixed 'Genuine RatShack tested & approved' labels to them all? I think you ought to! :D

Fidget said:
HCongratulationsMouse.gif
on your Cozy Corner website launch!
We certainly know your stuff is made with loving hands with all consideration for ratties comfort & safety - and furthermore that all your designs have been tested to the hilt by a huge variety of rat types & temperaments that reside at the shack. Have you affixed 'Genuine RatShack tested & approved' labels to them all? I think you ought to! :D

Thank you, Fidget. :hugs: I think the rats would be too tempted to chew those labels off therefore the hammocks would be in jeopardy from the start. :laugh4:

xxchelle said:
Do you have any more of that fabric? Or any more of the flower fabric?

Unfortunately I don't have anymore of that fabric left. :( They are all cut up and ready to be sewed into hammocks already.

I do have pink lady bugs on green fabric and pink lady bugs on purple fabric left. You can see the print on these Cozy Cups.
CozyCups.jpg

I've been a busy little sewer. :giggle:
I have more hammocks up for sale.

A mini warmer sells for $18 plus shipping.

HeartsMiniWarmer.jpg

A Hide&Squish in the hearts fleece for $15 plus shipping.

HeartsHidenSquish.jpg

Another Hide&Squish in the blue flowers on yelllow for $15 plus shipping.

BlueYellowFlowersHidenSquish.jpg

And 2 of these regular flats of the blue flowers on yellow. They sell for $8 each plus shipping.

BlueYellowFlowersFlat.jpg

Now, I'm off to go make some more Cozygloos and Tents. :thumbup:

I have got to resist looking here! I always want everything. :twisted: But I am being good. I feel very content with the beautiful blue & orange ones that arrived today.

Awww Dahlas. You're awesome but I really shouldn't... FH would kill me... *closes window and runs away*...

I know a couple of my rats would love these....but I have a couple boys who would chew these up to rat crap in no time.....rotten little boys!

Back