• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Cozy Corner *CLOSED*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boys in a cube that was made a while ago.

This is the only one that they haven't destroyed!

DSC_0986.jpg

They still love it! And frequently sleep this way in it >.<

jorats said:
CBT-31 $18
CBT-31.jpg

Cozygloo!

Coo-27 $10
Coo27.jpg

What the hell - I'm gonna spend another $700 on surgery next week and might lose him as well, I just ordered pink liners and I need a "pink" me up... send those my way, even if I don't need them and should keep the money

(Just came back from the vet, can you tell?)

crumbilina said:
The boys in a cube that was made a while ago.

This is the only one that they haven't destroyed!

DSC_0986.jpg

They still love it! And frequently sleep this way in it >.<

Ohmygoodness, I just melted in a puddle of goo. So adorable!!!
I must nominate for RPOM.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful duplex. It's perfect! I love the style and fabric but what struck me the most was what good quality it was. Here is a pic for now and I'll be sure to post a happy customer picture once I have some customers to be happy but for now...

Thanks again guys!

You are most welcome! Thank you for the feedback!
trihkal said:
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful duplex. It's perfect! I love the style and fabric but what struck me the most was what good quality it was. Here is a pic for now and I'll be sure to post a happy customer picture once I have some customers to be happy but for now...

Thanks again guys!

Just wanted to share how happy my guys are with The Cozy Corner hammocks. This is Diego boggling while hanging out on the top of the pop up tent.

[BBvideo 425,350:2cbb7z1m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZNFw09vIzg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/BBvideo:2cbb7z1m]

Back