Surprise! Mixed Intact Sexes are Just Not a Good Idea 11/14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jenniferkelley said:
Oh my gosh! I've been lurking this thread, but missed it the couple days. They are SO big now! Boy do they grow fast - I can't wait to meet them!! Don't forget to let me know when Malcolm and I can come over to visit! :) <3

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!! I have possibly Thursday evening (with car), and probably Friday evening and Saturday morning & early afternoon available (transit only, no car)

Katzedecimal said:
jenniferkelley said:
Oh my gosh! I've been lurking this thread, but missed it the couple days. They are SO big now! Boy do they grow fast - I can't wait to meet them!! Don't forget to let me know when Malcolm and I can come over to visit! :) <3

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!! I have possibly Thursday evening (with car), and probably Friday evening and Saturday morning & early afternoon available (transit only, no car)

Soon hunny! I am just not feeling the best right now, fighting a sinus infection.

Pics from last night in the Pen....I added wee Sage so they could get used to her. At first she was very unsure, and then later on when I was sitting in there, she was playing as much as the babies. The favourite game was come out, so I could tickle them and they could run like mad beasts! :lol:

oct20babies6.jpg

oct20baby2.jpg

I am NOT your mother
oct20Iamnotyourmother.jpg

I am a baby magnet :dance:

oct20babies3.jpg

oct20babies2.jpg

oct20babies.jpg

Then I crawl in with them and the mayhem begins LOL

Silly Sage, most of her pics were blurred, her running like a happy madgirl

oct20Sage.jpg

We are playing here, even though he looks like he's drunk :giggle:
oct20playingwithbabies.jpg

oct20blueboys.jpg

oct20babies4.jpg

oct20baby.jpg

oct20rattyjunglegym.jpg

Jenny's boy and the little berk girl who has the teensiest headspot :)
oct20babies5.jpg

Jenny's boy
Oct20Jennysboy1-1.jpg

oct20Jennysboy.jpg

Jenny's boy and the variberk boy tasting me :D
oct20tastyhand.jpg

Then back in their nice clean cage with the addition of a Petunia flowerbed :)

Mom and hoodie son
oct20Alanaandherson.jpg

oct20babiesincage.jpg

oct20babiesintheflowerbed.jpg

The other blue boy poses :D
oct20Otherblueboy.jpg

I need to stay away from this thread, its just not good for my health. sooooooooo cute! :thud:

They are so cute! I really want to foster a litter one day. You've done it plenty of times and I'm sure it never gets old watching them grow up :heart:

Alana and her babies moved into a slightly bigger cage today. The babies were all over the Rat Resort LOLOL.

She and her babies were sleeping everywhere after all the exploring, and then Alana got joined by some of her babies in the bottom hammock. Such a good mom!

oct22Alanafeeding2.jpg

oct22Alanafeeding.jpg

And a really good mom has to know how to multi-task. :lol:

oct22Alanamultitasking.jpg

This is a very typical moment in mine and the babies' lives.

Open door...they were feeding off of Alana in the flowerbed hammock, but heads poke out..."Oooooh!"

oct23babiesopendoor3.jpg

Early moments after the door has opened

oct23babiesopendoor2.jpg

Not much later... :giggle:

oct23babiesopendoor.jpg

Then I close the door so I don't lose anyone, of course I have been shoving them back inside LOL

oct23babiescloseddoor3.jpg

oct23babiescloseddoor2.jpg

oct23babiescloseddoor1.jpg

Now I hear them all squalling in the flowerbed as Alana resumes nursing

:laugh4:

Back