Surprise! Mixed Intact Sexes are Just Not a Good Idea 11/14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I read your initial post and then saw the picture of Alana right after your story. She looks like I think many of us looked to our moms after breaking curfew.. I imagine you had that same look when you realized she was pregnant.....
Ahh, lilspaz, when you've had as many kids as you have you earn grace points, at least one for doing right by each kid is well-earned eh? So you burned 20, you're still in pluses I would think. You can't possibly not make mistakes while you're doing that many things right. I wouldn't put my right/wrong tally úp against yours ever.
I hope Alana is doing most of the work for you so you can just enjoy being a grandma to the little ones. Maybe God helped Alana escape so you could have this enjoyment to balance out all the heartbreak you take on..

I pop in here every day to see the new photos.

So cute!

I live in York Region, so close by, and need to remind myself that the 3 rat girls we have are enough!

I peeked- love the babies...... Love the nursing pics too. When my Jazzy had babies, I gave her a box for nesting, so I never got to see her nursing. It's so adorable!

lilspaz68 said:
I am tired tonight...anyone else want to post pics for me?

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/rattiluv/Alana/

oct17Ensuredinner.jpg

oct17fightingforthehand.jpg

oct17Jennysboy.jpg

oct17babies1.jpg

oct17babies2.jpg

oct17babies3.jpg

oct17babies4.jpg

oct17girly.jpg

oct17blackvb.jpg

oct17babies5.jpg

oct16familymeal.jpg

Oh my gosh! I've been lurking this thread, but missed it the couple days. They are SO big now! Boy do they grow fast - I can't wait to meet them!! Don't forget to let me know when Malcolm and I can come over to visit! :) <3

Back