Surprise! Mixed Intact Sexes are Just Not a Good Idea 11/14

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been online in a few days, and now I come back to all this cuteness, more cuteness than I can handle hah.

Babies are the cutest, no matter what species, I guess.

Just a quick preview of the babies til later. See how much they have grown in 2 days??

oct15babies.jpg

They are getting cuter and cuter - didn't think that was possible!!! Can't wait for the picture flood that will no doubt follow! Welcome back Shelagh!!!!

OK big photodump since I was gone...

They are almost 3 weeks old which to me means they in my favourate phase, the hamrat phase. Stubby hamster faces that are attempting to look like rats LOLOL

Like momma, like son :mrgreen:

oct15momandson.jpg

Hanging out, waiting for Alana to leave so I will take them out.

Jenny's boy

oct15jennysboy.jpg

Black girl

oct15blackberk.jpg

First they had a nap
oct15babieswakingup.jpg

Then starting coming out...the hoodies were first, and soon made a beeline to their favourite Toy...Me :giggle: They love the kisses and nuzzles I give them as I sit on the floor and put my arms and head on the bed.
oct15babies2.jpg

oct15blueboy.jpg

oct15beigehoodiegirl.jpg

oct15bluevb.jpg

Boomerang Butt
oct15boomerangbutt.jpg

oct15boom.jpg

oct15blueboy3.jpg

oct15beigebb.jpg

oct15blackvb.jpg

oct15babies3.jpg

Look its an Ewok!!

oct15blueboy2.jpg

oct15beigemismkdbb.jpg

oct15blackhoodie.jpg

oct15blueboy4.jpg

The little stripe-y hoodie boy decided my arm was the best thing. Climb up it and hang out on my shoulder, then back down, then back up again, over and over. :lol:
oct15blkhoodieclimber1.jpg

oct15blackhoodieclimber2.jpg

oct15climber.jpg

I also discovered this boy LOVES being patted. He does that little head push up when you stroke over him, and stays still waiting for the next one. He adores strokes, pats, cheek rubs, just any ol' attention he can get. :heart:

oct15blackhoodiewholovespatting.jpg

Oh my goodness......they are so damn adorable...I really want Black berkie girl and the little one in picture number seven....I would love to cuddle and kiss them all....so sweet.

Aw! Goodness, they're getting pushy now - surprised she hasn't been bowled over during nursing time!

And they really are just tooooo adorable for words - Shelagh, you're testing my promise not to get more rats!!

Back