Secret Santa 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL secret santa assignments have now been sent out. If you did not receive yours, PLEASE Pm us as soon as possible to get it sorted out.

Have fun, everyone, and get them in the mail, the sooner, the better!

It's mostly for the rats but I believe that some people have given people gifts in addition too... you can look at the old gift thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15838

to see what people gave last year. I got some really cute handmade magnets that looked like our rats, I recall someone getting lotion, fun little stuff, but mostly its hammocks and treats and toys and such.

Reminder to everyone playing, please update 'who's your rattie' or your signature with names of your rats if you hope to get something with names on it, people always like to know what colors you like to decorate with, etc.

Great, thanks momrat.
You could also do a secret santa wish list thread and people can post what they like for their ratties if they didn't mention it in the pm :)

Ratmom said:
Great, thanks momrat.
You could also do a secret santa wish list thread and people can post what they like for their ratties if they didn't mention it in the pm :)

That sounds like a good idea.

We could do:

Your name:
Rat names:
How many:
Favourite colours/patterns (for hammocks and other things):
Favourite styles of hammocks:
Anything in specific you'd like? (for both you and the rats):
Type of cage(s) you own:
(Then you get an idea of how much 'room' there is in there)

this was my gift from SS last year
100_2905.jpg

I loveed it so so much!

:(
So i wasn't keeping up with this thread... and I was on the first list, but not the second :(

Sad for me. Oh well, there is always next year.

handmeafish said:
:(
So i wasn't keeping up with this thread... and I was on the first list, but not the second :(

Sad for me. Oh well, there is always next year.

I see your name on the second list....

Definitely PM lj - your name is on the list, and is on the spreadsheet we used to make assignments - she was sending out the US ones, so should have somebody for you. =)

For those last minute shoppers... Sandi's Soap Scents is hosting a Rat Soap Fundraiser for Star's Rat Rescue. 15% of all Rat Soap orders, & 15% of all orders that mention "SRR" in the comments at checkout, will be donated to Star's Rat Rescue! Now through Nov. 24th, so it's a great time to stock up for the holidays, or to spoil your secret santa partner -hint hint- :laugh4:

All glycerin soaps are vegan, & please contact Sandi to see what other products meet vegan guidelines.

c7ff778ca474ffad7a198afcaf719e66.image.250x166.jpg

http://www.sandissoapscents.com/bmz_cache/c/c7ff778ca474ffad7a198afcaf719e66.image.250x166.jpg

Back