Secret Santa 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*grumble* my gift may be going out later than I'd anticipated -- ended up in a big paycheck snaffu. SO apologies if it doesn't get there for Xmas....but I promise it's coming!

For whoever has me, I am in absolutely no rush for mine (we wont even open until xmas). so if it gets here even later than that, no worries. :thumbup:

Mine is going to be late too. I'm having major headaches and it's putting a damper on my crafting ugh

As long as they're out by early next week, I don't think there should be a problem with them getting there before Christmas.

Mine is going out monday! Sorry for the slight delay, but there were some extra goodies I really wanted to get in there & couldn't get my hands on until last night. Now it really feels like a complete package to me. :joy:

So excited! Have to pick up one thing tomorrow and wait for the paint to dry on one of my prezzies then it gets mailed!!!! I can't wait for my SS to get it! YAY-ness! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well I, for one, am super excited to get my box (even though I'm in no hurry & wont be opening it until the day after Christmas). Just knowing that there will be a present under the tree, filled with lord knows what... :cloud9: What a delightful experience this has been!

My partners package went out today, priority. I'd send them the tracking #, but it would give away who I have. :cheeky:

I'm feeling bad because I haven't sent mine out yet, BUT the longer I have it, the more I add...so it will be worth the wait... :D

Mine still hasn't been mailed out yet either. Mail isn't running. The snow is past my waist. I hear it's about 4 feet of snow we have accumulated over the past two days. More snow to follow tomorrow. I am very sorry to my SS. Hopefully things will be back to "normal" by Thursday so I can make it to the post office.

Whoever has me, don't worry if it's a little late ..the more I have to wait to more excited I get LOL

lj said:
Mine still hasn't been mailed out yet either. Mail isn't running. The snow is past my waist. I hear it's about 4 feet of snow we have accumulated over the past two days. More snow to follow tomorrow. I am very sorry to my SS. Hopefully things will be back to "normal" by Thursday so I can make it to the post office.

Wow! That is soooo much snow! Are you in London area?

Back