Secret Santa 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crumbilina said:
There is still NOTHING here in Hamilton.... :( Wanna send some of the fluffy white stuff this way??? :wink2:

My buddies in the Hammer are telling me the SAME thing! My parents Italian Greyhound has thanked me to keep the cold wet stuff here though after dropping me off Sunday evening and shivering her tail off. :roll:

I am currently getting my SS gift ready to send out .... hehehe, I'm excited! Hope this person enjoys it!

I am waiting patiently... tee! hee! Looking forward to seeing who it is... i've guessed, but want to see if I'm right. Hmmm...

Attention all Secret Santa Participants - please PM lj and me if you HAVE NOT yet received a gift. If you have not yet sent your gift, please do so soon, or Santa's Elves will start bugging you, and we're nice, we don't want to have to do that! Thank you!

Thanks ratcharmer for the hammocks, the boys enjoy them immensely even though they are pink lol.

mine was sent out a few days ago, in case my SS has inquired about it.

Cigar said:
My parents Italian Greyhound has thanked me to keep the cold wet stuff here though after dropping me off Sunday evening and shivering her tail off. :roll:

That brings back memories of shovelling a little spot in the snow for my IG to pee, and watching her try to walk on two legs to avoid stepping in the horrid stuff for the total of 36 secs she was out there. :giggle:

StaceyM said:
Cigar said:
My parents Italian Greyhound has thanked me to keep the cold wet stuff here though after dropping me off Sunday evening and shivering her tail off. :roll:

That brings back memories of shovelling a little spot in the snow for my IG to pee, and watching her try to walk on two legs to avoid stepping in the horrid stuff for the total of 36 secs she was out there. :giggle:

Ha. My father does this for the cats. Every winter he is out there shoveling nice paths for them to walk around outside the house. :laugh4:
...of course, our cat enjoys peeing inside the house, so he tries to not give her any excuse. :roll:

pscychopomp said:
Thanks ratcharmer for the hammocks, the boys enjoy them immensely even though they are pink lol.

mine was sent out a few days ago, in case my SS has inquired about it.

LOL you could always tell your boys pink used to be a man's colour back in the 1800s or something... :D
(I had wanted to get red originally but she was out of red and only had pinks...)

Sharlees rattakisses said:
I must have been a :cheeky: girl this year !!!
No SS gift came for me. :(

I gave you a gift!!!! :)
hahaha Of course I wasnt your SS but you got something! I'm sure it will still come!

BTW, how are they liking their polka dot stuff? :)

Back