Secret Santa 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops. Here's the final lists.

Canada:
lj
jorats
godmother
lilangel
Ratty Momma
rat.charmer
psychopomp
StaceyM
M0onkist
MaryCayden
Scythe
xenrielle
crumbilina
sssmiley
missnikki
MMak
Sharlees Rat
henrys_mum
digitalangel
jenniferkelley
asheka

USA:
Momrat
Chelipepper
fenshae
pshuga03
Slapdash
kscanuck785
violet976
Lisette
RatMom
Anita1216
handmeafish
BriannaDawn

If you live in the US, I have sent you your secret santas. If you do not have yours for some reason, please pm me. My brain is a little mushy today.

Ratmom said:
Is there a exact date these are due by?

I don't believe there is... athough, I personally think that being mailed and shipped out by Friday, December.10th would be a reasonable date.
(That gives 14 days before Christmas, which makes about 10 shipping days)

Just so the Canada half knows, I haven't forgotten you. =) I knew I was missing some people's info(who messaged lj but not me) and she emailed me the list last night, except not, cause there was no attachment. So, I'm waiting for her to get back online and send it, and then your assignments will be right out! Soon, I promise!

MomRat said:
Just so the Canada half knows, I haven't forgotten you. =) I knew I was missing some people's info(who messaged lj but not me) and she emailed me the list last night, except not, cause there was no attachment. So, I'm waiting for her to get back online and send it, and then your assignments will be right out! Soon, I promise!
:joy: :dance:

I don't believe that I did that. Sorry everyone.

I think we should send them by December 1st.

Back