Secret Santa 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MomRat said:
Meanwhile, someone else has been given your info and buying gifts for you and YOUR ratties, and you get a package from them and then find out who your secret santa was!

I thought the point was to keep it a secret? lol

You don't have to say who the package is from. That's up to you. I'm not sure if anyone kept it a secret over the last few years.

Most SS i've been involved in, the point is that you don't know until you get it. Lots of people gave specific thank yous last year, but I guess you can refrain from telling if that's more fun. :thumbup:

Can I join Secret Santa if I will be making some or most of the items? I don't have a lot of spare money at the moment (gotta love being a student), but I do have mad sewing skills. :)

I think homemade things are the best!
I was wondering, things have changed a lot since I first signed up...when is the cut off date as I may only have one rattie by Christmas instead of two like I'd planned...?
Oh, and male instead of female lol

Here is the list that I have. If you are not on the list, please rePM us.

Canadians:
Ratty Momma
Sharlee ra
Moonkist
Crumbilina
MaryCayden
pscychopomp
rat.charmer
jorats
xenrielle
Scythe
Godmother
Asheka

Americans: Marie - I have yours, but I didn't write out your user name. ;)
Slapdash
pshuga03
BriannaDawn
fenshae
Chelipepper
handmeafish

It was my hope that, with assignments going out Nov. 7, that packages could be in the mail by Dec. 1. But its not set in stone, or a, ' you cant participate if you can't do this' kinda date. The earlier in December, the better!

You might just wait until the end of October, right before the cutoff, if your numbers are uncertain, Asheka. =) We won't hold it against you.

Latest posts

Back