Rat Shack Fest??? *see other thread*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*checks holiday account and sees that it is still overdrawn from last months holiday*

I can't come :cry3:

I'd offer to have it here but you've got one up on me by having a pool!

I'm in as long as my mom can look after my daughter!

ARG! Cait wants to go. :( If this thing is in the summer, I'm going to start saving now... Tickets are what, gotta be less than Alaska, right? If I fly up, any one willing to get me from an airport and haul me around and deal with my total utter confusion as to where we are and how to get around Canada?? Please?

:D We figured (Go Zooy!) that it would be easier/cheaper for me to fly into Buffalo and then hitch a ride from there. Any takers? I'm a good traveler and I'm good for gas monies. *puppy eyes*

If I can get a passport I may be going as well. I'm in Syracuse, if you could get a flight there....

But like I said it will all depend on the passport issue...lol

Dude that'd be awesome! I have to get a passport too. I have one, but it's from when I was a baby, haha! I hear it takes a bit to get one though. So we have to get working on it!

If lilratsy can't bring you, I'll drive down and pick up yer arse! See you at the border!!!!!

Well if we pick August I can definately come!!! Then I don't have to take time off from work, because I will be back to school and my weekends will be free! :happydance:

Sometime in August is my sister's wedding, the 22nd I believe. Yeah that's right.

Let me know peeps. :p I need to get to the courthouse and get my passport renewed.

I should be able to make it depending on the weekend! Sounds fun! :bunnydance:

I have a wedding in August. The weekend of the 22nd, so that weekend would be a no go for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back