Rat Shack Fest??? *see other thread*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henry's_mum

So, i've been thinking about this for a while, and they've got the one over in BC, and we ontarians' have got nothing.....
SO, I was wondering, if we did one, would anyone be intrested in attending?
:wink2:

I'd love to but like Zooy, depends when and where. :thumbup:

If it's a Saturday or Sunday, I could definitely work it out.

I *think* i may be able to find time in my busy schedule to fit in a shackfest :) i loooove the idea of a BBQ!

but we only have a townhouse and very limited parking....i dont think we have the space here for a massive shackfest :(

I may be able to drag out Bronwyn too :wink:

Well i've got a big backyard, but i'm not too sure how everyone feels about travelling to little ol' Ennismore....
We could do a pot luck thing, BYO drinks, chairs, etc. and everyone brings a dish?
It would be a saturday or a sunday, so we could try and accomodate more peeps.

What does everyone think???

OHHHHHH Summer!!!!! I'm in, depends on when and where though. Maybe I can switch a day off.

well poo... make sure to take lots of pictures so i can live the party vicariously... they really need to work on that teleporter technology faster....

Get working on that Twitch.

I'll be in for sure. We are waiting until the weather gets nice right??

so then does anyone else have a yard, or somewhere we can have this ShackFest?
I'll be happy to have it here, but most peeps are in and around the GTA, not Peterborough....

and yes, my dear friend Lindy it'll be in the summer... and we've got an above ground pool, so bring your suits!!!!
:wink2:

Hmm... maybe we could use my cottage in Bobcaygeon.....

Also, my work could be used but it's a large indoor area, not so much outside. We'd not be able to BBQ but with a couple tables set up and a lot of chairs it would accomodate a lot of people.

LOL I'm down for it being at Lynds if I'm in Peterborough... so I'll let you guys know when my dress fitting is lol!
Everyoen can come watch me get my dress fitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back