Rat Shack Fest??? *see other thread*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am available. My only problem is that I have to drive 6 hours which means I have to leave on Saturday and come back on Monday.

If someone else from Ottawa-Gatineau wants to come (3 days, 2 nights), I don't mind driving the 6 hours to go to Toronto.

I need to sleep somewhere for 2 nights too so is that person from Ottawa-Gatineau.

If I can solve these 2 problems (having a buddy and a place to sleep) then I will be there.

If not, I will send a carboard picture of Jack Sparrow to represent myself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lilratsy43 said:
I was thinking about having shirts made, would anyone be interested in this?

We could get like Rat Shack Fest 2009 on the front and our shack names on the back...or something like that, What do you guys think?

I'm in! so's Coley!
as long as they aren't too much :giggle:

jorats said:
My drive is almost 5 hours one way. I'm not sure yet if I'm planning on staying overnight on Sunday.

Mine is 6 hours one way. Just in case people think it's 3 hours to go and 3 hours to come back. But if someone from Ottawa wants to go and if we find a place to sleep, I'm in. If not, it's not a big deal. There will probably be other occasions closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back