Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zooy said:
http://www.sears.ca/product/graco-spree-travel-system/632-000289363-1785831#BVQAWidgetID

dad got me the stroller I want! I was gonna settle for the cheaper one from walmart but dad just called and said he bought that one!

I don't know much about strollers, but I think it's cool you got one from the "Monkey Business Collection". :lol:

KMG365 said:
crumbilina said:
Oh Nickelodeon....

I'm not sure how much more of your "every SpongeBob ever" marathon I can take.

Am I the only one who thinks SpongeBob is creepy as hell? :shock:

lol! I used to hate it! It grew on me over the years.... and now.... now I'm watching a marathon....

lol ok I will change the channel now >_<

Well I guess my Mom has decided to remain a very bitter old woman. At 85 I have very little faith she will change. She is out of the hospital and back home now. Hope she enjoys being alone.

It says right on the rules for the apt building, don't park your boat trailer in the parking lot! Why oh why then old man, do you insist on putting your boat trailer in the good parking spots then!

This is my moth appreciation post! :mrgreen:

Jo posted a photo of an interesting caterpillar she found on Facebook. Someone identified it as a type of moth, so I quickly started reading about it on Wikipedia. From there, I clicked on a link about another interesting species of moth called the "Death's-head Hawkmoth". This moth has a pattern that looks like a little skull on its back. This type of moth emits a loud squeaking noise when irritated and raids beehives for honey by mimicking the scent of honeybees. I had no idea that there were moths that could do that. They're found primarily in Europe and Asia.

Due to the "skull" on its back, these moths have been associated with evil and the supernatural. They're mentioned in Bram Stoker's Dracula, a short story by Edgar Allen Poe, and in the movie, "The Silence of the Lambs". There's even a legend that the moths were first sighted in Britain upon the execution of King Charles I. (Wikipedia)

KMG365 said:
This is my moth appreciation post! :mrgreen:

Jo posted a photo of an interesting caterpillar she found on Facebook. Someone identified it as a type of moth, so I quickly started reading about it on Wikipedia. From there, I clicked on a link about another interesting species of moth called the "Death's-head Hawkmoth". This moth has a pattern that looks like a little skull on its back. This type of moth emits a loud squeaking noise when irritated and raids beehives for honey by mimicking the scent of honeybees. I had no idea that there were moths that could do that. They're found primarily in Europe and Asia.

Due to the "skull" on its back, these moths have been associated with evil and the supernatural. They're mentioned in Bram Stoker's Dracula, a short story by Edgar Allen Poe, and in the movie, "The Silence of the Lambs". There's even a legend that the moths were first sighted in Britain upon the execution of King Charles I. (Wikipedia)
I´m terrified of all kinds of insects, but that´s actually kind of cool!

crumbilina said:
KMG365 said:
crumbilina said:
Oh Nickelodeon....

I'm not sure how much more of your "every SpongeBob ever" marathon I can take.

Am I the only one who thinks SpongeBob is creepy as hell? :shock:

lol! I used to hate it! It grew on me over the years.... and now.... now I'm watching a marathon....

lol ok I will change the channel now >_<

Check out Waybuloo, it's a very very odd childrens show.

Sailing today! There is nothing like being on the water with the wind in your hair and sails being powered by nothing but nature!

Found out today that my fearful cat who doesn't like anyone but me, drools on me when she lies on my lap >.<

She has only come to lie on my lap twice. The first time I thought that it was just my water bottle leaking... this time I had no water bottle...

What cat drools??? haha

Back