Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is so very strange. We haven't had a real snow yet this year, usually we get a heavy one by the first week of December. I think it's going to be all of about -5 F tomorrow so it has been plenty cold. @_@

^That is super cute! We have foxes here in abundance, still never tire of seeing them.

My random thought: I'm so happy to have my cat Bijou back home with me!

Oh, cool! I feel like we severely lack many foxes out here. They are kind of few and far between.
We get a toooon of hawks at our house and they are bigger than any I have ever seen too.

Also glad your kitty is back with you. ;D

Yes it is so very strange. We haven't had a real snow yet this year, usually we get a heavy one by the first week of December. I think it's going to be all of about -5 F tomorrow so it has been plenty cold. @_@

What's wrong with you?? Are you trying to jinx us?! I'm perfectly fine to go right into spring now... You can have your snow and -5 degrees West of Route 53....

No I don't want to jinx it!! It's awesome, but it is weird, so weird! It was cold enough for me today, if today could be the only cold day, I could be perfectly fine with that. XD

removed because it was just kind of depressing haha [emoji14]

Here's a picture of me and a chipmunk instead
34fe25a891a648b9d835b1332e2e015b.jpg

Last edited:
Back