Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a mobile today for the baby's room. It's like $45 at sears, got it a used kids place for $20 and it looks brand new! Quite happy!

Not having a good day, had to take my mom to the hospital at 6:30 this morning and she was transferred to a bigger hospital now sitting in waiting room. :(

eagle said:
Not having a good day, had to take my mom to the hospital at 6:30 this morning and she was transferred to a bigger hospital now sitting in waiting room. :(

Oh no... I hope things turn out well. Sending healing vibes.

Sometimes people really suck. Avoidance is not the key. Talking about the issue is. Avoidance just makes things worse. Friggin call me and get it over with already! It's been 2 1/2 weeks already. And, I wasn't even sure there was an 'issue' in the first place... but, there is now, dangit! UGH!!!

I hope your mom is doing okay, eagle!! :nod:

I saw the new Transformers movie tonight and I can sum up my opinion of it in one word: Awful! It had great special effects, but the script writers should be imprisoned for creating this insult to intelligent people everywhere!!

Sean and I are in San Francisco and its really awesome. We're having an amazing time, eating amazing food and are so happy. Yay for good times :)

Kevin - We call them Meece all the time, but as a joke. I don't think its official?

This is my knees right now:
SL370026.JPG

Needless to say, that was embarrassing. In the middle of a crosswalk. I think I flew a couple feet trying to regain balance before slamming HARD into the ground. My other knee and hand do not look much better. I think this one bent backwards, it hurts like hell now. Sean is off fetching me bandages and ice packs. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow, San Francisco is kinda a walking town.

Oh, and Chompers gets no respect at home. Pic is obviously from before I left Fairbanks:
SL370019.JPG

Diego will just lie on top of him and wonder why the rest of us find it strange. Before I took out the camera Diego was resting his head on top of Chomper's head.

And Chomper's new bed, for good measure.
SL370002%252520%2525282%252529.JPG

He loves it. Its down in Anchorage with Diego and his matching bed.

Pink

Pink said:
Kevin - We call them Meece all the time, but as a joke. I don't think its official?

I've heard the word before too, but I also thought it was just being used as a joke. I seriously doubt it's official. Other than stating it's the plural form, Wikipedia doesn't even use the word meece in their article.

I knew better than to stay up so late on a school night. But instant gratification sounded better than sleeping. Now I'm paying the price. I was 20 minutes late getting up and I can't feel like being productive....

Pink said:
Needless to say, that was embarrassing. In the middle of a crosswalk. I think I flew a couple feet trying to regain balance before slamming HARD into the ground. My other knee and hand do not look much better. I think this one bent backwards, it hurts like hell now. Sean is off fetching me bandages and ice packs. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow, San Francisco is kinda a walking town.

Hope you're feeling better and enjoying San Francisco. It looks like an amazing city! :D I'm glad Chompers is enjoying his new bed, too!

Back