Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cait said:
Eff you Kevin now I have to go delete mine!

I did it purposely to spite you Cait! :lol: Actually, I had no idea that you started one. I created this one because I was afraid that we'd have a period of total randomness after the old thread was locked where everyone randomly started their own Random Thoughts threads in a completely random fashion. :cheeky:

ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEEPP. ZzZzZzZ... what a great night to invite my friend that's home from college to stay the night :sad-p:

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Dahlas said:
Wondering if it is possible to have to many large Bills. :laugh4:
Never too many Large Bills.

1960BuffaloBills.jpg

Say it with me I'll even go slowly g..i..r..l..f..r..i..e..n..d that's right girl and friend together. How hard is that to say. Stupid homophobic step father.

I just used cheap hair removal cream to remove all the hair from my arms..it worked pretty well, only a few sporatic hairy sections and even fewer chemically burnt sections! :joy: Smelled gross though.

Jazz music is fun... until you have to go through and find out names for about 100 songs and put them in our radio system.

YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

My boyfriend and I went to view an apartment for him today. It was really nice and quite large for a 1bed. He might be moved out by mid february :) I sound like a bitch saying that, but us both crammed into my bedroom at my mams has put so much strain on our relationship. Just hope we can get it back on track again or work something out.

but either way - I HAVE MY ROOM BACK!!! :D :joy: :happydance: :bunnydance:

I have been cooking Bacon for a sandwich for around half an hour. Just went into the kitchen to see why there wasn't flames bursting out of the grill and... ARGH!!!
I had turned the oven knob to Grill, but forgot to turn the grill temperature on!!!

I have been attempting to grill bacon in cold air for half an hour -.-

Eating chocolates in bed for 5 hours straight while staring at a wall = unhealthy. I'm so proud of myself for realizing that before hour 6. Go me!

Back