Pics of You!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errmmm, here's me. ^_^ I'm more used to being behind a camera than before it so you will have to excuse some of the awkward expressions.

Me with my fiancee:

Myself:

A room mate is with me in this one:

Food and Gourmet show silliness last weekend

Me and my friend Ron
meron.jpg

Heehee, what?
me1.jpg

No clue... lol (Me, Jordan and Ron)
mejordanron.jpg

Funny pic
Jordan, me and Wiplove
uhuh.jpg

jorats said:
So nice to see you mumsy, and the one on the canoe looks great too.
Sophie is such a pretty girl.

Holy Cow Jo! You have one heck of a good memory! I don't even remember posting that one!

Nice tat, Jack's Girl.

Melissa, looks like you guys had a fun time. :D

Mumsy, that was on the "other" forum, I remember cause when I saw the pic I kept thinking how serene it looked out on the water.

Ugh well heres me
323878866_img.jpg
me last february

34226058_img.jpg
me many years ago with my first girl Emma

323878836_img.jpg
my hair when it was red last october

random388.jpg
me being silly before my uncles wedding

random238.jpg
my bf, our daughter and me at the wedding

It works! Its small, but it works :D

And for the caption... me drinking booze at my friends shower :p Yes, that is the most recent pic of me. I do not take pictures. Also, you can't see it when its this small, but I have green hair :p Never use metallic dye over pre-lightened hair. It will not come out for a full year and you can't dye over it or bleach it out :shock:

I kept waiting to (very) quickly scroll by my picture, but I guess I never posted!

Some artsy picture a friend had me take. His directions were, "Look really evil but try not to look ugly!"

DSC030481.jpg

bluroflove.jpg

43643.jpg

People are so difference to how I imagined them!! But having now seen you all, I can't remember how you looked in my head!

I'll see if I can find a half decent one of me.... urgh... it won't be pretty....

Nope... sorry, I can't find any I approve of :disbelief: I look awful in them all.. no.. not one is presentable!

Back