Pics of You!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowbrat23

If there was athread like this, I sorry...I didn't see one on the first page :)

I wanna see what everyone looks like!!

Here's me & my hubby:

P8200079.jpg

P8200082.jpg

I've done this a couple of times, I think I even asked if anyone could guess how old my BF is :lol:
P_00710.jpg

Here's a recent one taken at a lake my city is planning on selling off :( it was raining that day and I'm soaked to the bone :cry: sorry it's so big, people say I look like reese witherspoon with glasses :D

This is Wayne and I. It was from last summer.
wayneandI.jpg

This was taken before that maybe year ago spring.
WayneLea-AndraSmall.jpg

We don't have many pics because I am very critical... but then I think we all are.

Oh, all right... I HATE pictures of myself, but, I'll do it, damn it I'll just do it!
Here's me last winter. Aragh.
Me.jpg

And here's Erik, my hubby - to- be, I know several of you have seen pictures of him before, because I post his all the time, but here's a couple more just because he's so darn cute! I wish I had one of us together.
Enrique.jpg

Enrique2.jpg

Arrrgh pics?

Mmmkay.

A few years ago my friend was entering a photo contest for the concept "sorrow" so I got dressed up and posed at the cemetery for him.
Well I decided serious posing was not my thing, so I decided to do my Vanna White impersonation...
shelaghredhairtombstone.jpg

Last summer at my sisters (not my camera, can you tell?), young Brie on my shoulder
BrieandI.jpg

My most recent pic, after Joanne, Nic and respective hubbies picked up the Captain and the Lab Boys and left. Here I am cutting unglued's rat cake for my crew. :mrgreen:

Cakecutting.jpg

Oh, see now you have no idea what you have gone and done. Be prepared for the Secret Spy CIA Agent girl (my friend says this cuz I look different all of the time and has a hard time recognizing me in public).

Night out with my bf, Jordan
brant.jpg

Sweaty long weekend in August in Ottawa
DSC00612.jpg

Maine, June 2006
maine.jpg

My goodbye party in Ottawa for work... I like lemon meringue pie. It's my fave.
piepiepie.jpg

Me posing with me new hat at the time
posing.jpg

Babies down the top!
xxxratties005.jpg

Me and my nephew Alex
Alexmesmiling.jpg

Alexme.jpg

Me and my cousin
Justinme.jpg

And my new hair. I actually like when its not straightened like it is in this pic... its more me.
newhair.jpg

Me and the hubby, pic taken during a hike a couple of weekends ago. Oh and that's Jax our dog with us.

HikeAug07.jpg

Another one, Nickelrat and I, from last weekend's hike.

HikeNicJo.jpg

Me, last year, in the car, on one of our trips to Toronto, probably on our way to see Shelagh. lol

Jointhecar.jpg

It's weird, we all look sortof similar in appearance :wow: maybe it's all the smiles but I think we all do, perhaps it's the cheeks on everyone :stickpoke: Takes a certain type of people to love ratties, I guess :heart:
P.S. Figet, you should've smiled :nyahnyah:

Smiled for a driver's licence photo? It's supposed to be proof you're you, and believe me, I wouldn't be smiling if a cop pulled me over! :p

chicky82 said:
It's weird, we all look sortof similar in appearance :wow: maybe it's all the smiles but I think we all do, perhaps it's the cheeks on everyone :stickpoke: Takes a certain type of people to love ratties, I guess :heart:
P.S. Figet, you should've smiled :nyahnyah:

I think it's because we are all humans?? LOL...I do not see it, but I guess maybe we do??

Everyone is beautiful!!

Back