Pics of You!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!!!! What an awesome site!

Well, I'm off to work for now (can't keep those dogs and cats waiting, lol) - I'll be posting more on the weekend. ((HHUUUUGSSS))

Hi Sheryl!! Good to see you here!
You look absolutely wonderful!

Your Matt looks great too... funny how are boys are growing like weeds. lol

Hiya Sheryl! :hello2 What a happy surprise to see you here!
Oboy, you're gonna get GGMR! :clapping:

Oh Shelley, I too would kill for some curl!

I'm sorry if there is a rule about bumping old threads, but I really didn't wanna start a new one!!

Ok, the computer at work went to ****, so what do I do to kill time when I have no forums to visit? I take pics! LMAO

Yes, I am a bit of a cam whore :roll:

Me in my new Hoody!

My hair!! LOL

Me and my kid at work when comp went down!

Now ME!

And me at the end of the day with no comp!!!

I got a super cute pic of me (& my baby!) so I have to share.

liseskye.jpg

Oh wow, I went looking for a picture to post, and realized that everything of me more recent than 15 years ago is on the computer that died! :x Not like any of those even looked like I do now. I stay behind the lens... guess I'm going to have to trust Erin to touch my camera. :holysheep:

I love your hair Rainbowbrat23... oh and we don't have such silly rules here.

Lise, that is the most adorable pic of you and little sweetie!!

KristyR, I know exactly what you mean. I have a gazillion pics of everyone else but none of me, it's hard to let go of the camera and be the subject.lol

jorats said:
KristyR, I know exactly what you mean. I have a gazillion pics of everyone else but none of me, it's hard to let go of the camera and be the subject.lol

It sure is! Not only because I just prefer to be the photographer rather than the subject, but also because I saved and saved and spent every penny last year's Christmas money to get a digital SLR, and it is one of the few things I own that I actually put back in it's case and on it's shelf in the closet every time I'm done using it so nothing happens to it. Makes me very nervous for anyone else to touch it! Guess I better get over it if I want any pictures of myself!

My friend Carole & I at a "Ring of Beara" lookout in Ireland, October 2007.

CnL.jpg

My family...that's me in the middle with my arms crossed, wearing a blazer. Others are my sister & her hubby, my parents, my nieces & nephews. The 3 teenaged boys are mine.

Family.jpg

And my favorite thing to do besides rats.....softball :)

Striker.jpg

I just realized I hadn't posted any pics here... interesting.

Luckily I have recent ones from a wedding I was at:

n508134432_124406_4252.jpg

At the hotel before the wedding... I'm the one in the white/pink shirt, with my friend MA. I do not normally wear pink.

n508134432_124411_5555.jpg

n508134432_124449_5525.jpg

The DJ took off so I took over, LOL

n508134432_124452_6339.jpg

So dignified.

And just so you don't think I'm always so put together... this is me the next day.... closer to how I normally look.
n508134432_124489_5604.jpg

Back