Pics of You!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH, You asked for it! Dont say I didn't warn you......

One of my favorite things is dressing up and going out.
Here's me in a few of my random getups.

PANDA HAT!!!!
dressup2.jpg

And here's a dress I made for a convention. If you look I have little rams horns... made them too.
dressup.jpg

AND heres me as a brain eating ZOMBIE!!!!
dressup3.jpg

And being Outdoor-sie... It's the rare wild Tara-Beaver.
dressup4.jpg

And just one of me being so darn cute you could barely stand it.
dressup5.jpg

Heheee! :D

Bronwyn! Beautiful pics.

*SIGH* You're like my sister, tall and blonde, fit and pretty... how did I miss out on those genes? LOl. Maybe it was all those doughnuts? Carbs are my downfall. :lol:

Bronwyn said:
LOL wow, I LOVE that zombie makeup! You did a brillliant job with it. Great photos!

Thanks, and that was after it had been worn off a bit. Next year I want to get reflective contacts so I can wander around on the side of the road as a zombie and have glowing undead eyes! MWahahahaHAH! It will be so much fun. :twisted:

Except it'll probably be too cold, so I'll just do the same thing as this last Halloween, wander around in Safeway as a zombie, buy a bag of discount Halloween candy and go watch movies at a friends house. :roll:

But that's fun too. :D
zombiecandysmall.jpg

moon said:
Tara, I LOVE your panda hat :D
I know! It belongs to a friend in Seattle. She stole it back recently. I miss it. I wore it as a regular hat sometimes and I got some pretty amusing reactions. (I live in a very tiny sheltered town) Lol.

You're really sweet. :) I think your shortchanging yourself though! Also, I got some pretty messed up genes as well, lol, I would almost feel bad about reproducing! For the kid's sake I mean.

Glowing contacts you say...how many car accidents do you plan on causing? :lol:

This is Mike and I today after I spent loads of money on my hair and makeup for a photoshoot for school
143857.jpg

Red looks so good on you. I tried that for a while but my hair only seems to do boring blonde as it faded after a few weeks. :( As Jo said, money well spent!

Thank you Joanne, Yes I painted his shirt! It is of his 47 Willys which later turned into the jeep, Dad left it to my Hubby, it is cute, a lot of people want to buy it but it is not for sale! :D Her is my fav of Tim & I
Northandsouth.jpg

I've used this one before "elsewhere" but I'm recycling it cause I don't really like having my picture taken.
The dog is my dear Sophie who passed away this past June. She is the reason for my avatar.

Back