Pics of You!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already posted these, but! :D

Me and my sisters and nephews. That's me in the pink there.

27162_640_480.jpg

Me and my nephew Rico, a few weeks ago
IMG_3518.jpg

Me and Tanner
IMG_1718.jpg

Esteban/Elexis, Me, and John at prom. Well before prom. :)
IMG_6898.jpg

That's enough I think! :)

n81001377_34699079_6077.jpg

Last night, lol! The left is my new roommate, the right is my hopeful addition to our apartment, lol. I'm in the middle. :}

n120803512_33056088_8514.jpg

In March, with the boyfriend.

n81001377_33716607_7758.jpg

My family...love my parents...not so big on my sister. You can see we're night and day, lol.

n81001377_32343627_6644.jpg

Back in January, my last night out at Queen's with my favourite people in the world. I miss my housemates!!

n81001377_30731043_2019.jpg

2005...I'm dead sober, I just thought it was a funny shot ;)

This is such a cool thread!!

My turn...

Here I am with Ric-rat-toe on one of our hikes:
RicNic.jpg

Another hiking trip:
Nic.jpg

Russell rat napping on my old sweatshirt:
NicRussell.jpg

I love this! Kinda like touching base after already touching hearts.
Keep it up ok? If I can post a pic of me then nobody has an excuse not to! :p

Hehehe, it's great to see what everyone looks like! I don't like having photos of myself because of my weight, but I dyed my hair and bought some new clothes, so I might as well take some photos :D

Shelley, its not a judgement thing. Its an intoductory thing. You're Shelley no matter what anyone else does.
I hate photos of me, always have. Ridicule from mom over avoiding it... But here I just don't care. It's not about me anyway , it's about the kids.

Fidget said:
Shelley, its not a judgement thing. Its an intoductory thing. You're Shelley no matter what anyone else does.
I hate photos of me, always have. Ridicule from mom over avoiding it... But here I just don't care. It's not about me anyway , it's about the kids.

Oh, for sure! I'm not worried about what others think, it's -me- who is too judgemental of -myself-. But anyway, here's a picture of me from today with my dog Cody, and my model rat Tessa testing out the new leash! I haven't combed my hair yet, it goes naturally curly. hehehe, I dyed it a colour called 'dark ash brown', which is a relief from how my self-inflicted blonde 'streaks' turned out before this. :lol:

meandcody.jpg

meandtessa.jpg

I do love that colour!! Looks great on you. :)
OMG, that little girl is just gorgeous, looking all sweet with her leash and pink bead. :D

Hehehe, thanks :D

I like this picture I just took for two reasons

1) I straightened my hair all on my own!
2) I can finally show my new set of teeth :D I was born missing two of my front teeth, and I've spent years with braces to align them. Finally, over the past year and a half I got implants done. They are finally finished this summer! I can smile with a full set of matching teeth. No more braces, no more retainers. It's such a HUGE relief! It took about 10 years to get to this point, it's been such a long time coming. I need to go smile and take more pictures, because I'm just so happy my implants are in and finished, and they feel great!

mehairfixed.jpg

Shelley said:
Fidget said:

Oh, for sure! I'm not worried about what others think, it's -me- who is too judgemental of -myself-. But anyway, here's a picture of me from today with my dog Cody, and my model rat Tessa testing out the new leash! I haven't combed my hair yet, it goes naturally curly. hehehe, I dyed it a colour called 'dark ash brown', which is a relief from how my self-inflicted blonde 'streaks' turned out before this. :lol:

meandcody.jpg

meandtessa.jpg

Your hair looks great! Sometime I don't combed my hair cuz it goes curly like yours and looks nice.

Oh ya, cute dog. :)

My hair looks just like yours Shelley when it dries without being brushed. :D
The best way to straighten it, is to apply a frizz-free product when its wet, then blow dry it and brush it constantly while blow drying until its perfectly dry, and then use a high heat ceramic salon straightener afterwards, doing it section by section. It comes out looking perfecty straight, and very glossy, soft and shiny!

Oh, thanks for the advice :D I've never really tried straightening it much before on my own, I'll have to buy some products to help protect my hair from the heat. :) Curly hair when straight surprises you by how much longer it looks Lol :D

Oh fun. I hardly have any pictures of myself either! One day I will pretty myself up and take some nice ones.

Picture from a camping trip this July Long
lise.jpg

Picture from a wedding last summer, silly picture. :) The gentleman posing with me is one of my boyfriend's friends.
lisesilly.jpg

:nahnah: Hi everyone!!!! A new place to talk - yaaayaayyy!!!

Well some of you have seen these pictures before but this is me (hi Lauren!!!)

Me with Bear and Smokey
KittensOpenEyes010.jpg

Me and hubby at Christmas
Christmas2007002.jpg

My son, Matt and I
c9270817.jpg

Back