Pics of You!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm..... ok... I'll have a look...

Me and my bf in Florence this July... the same bf who ended our relationship and now I keep seeing.... hmmm
e504852d.jpg

Me in Egypt 2006 with a HubblyBubbly pipe... Tasty apple tobabco, but totally gave my asthma a run for it's money!
009caa66.jpg

Doing a backflip into the pool in Egypt
f9bfdc8c.jpg

And this one is awful.. I don't like it at all, and it's very dark, but it's the most recent one I've got of me - this october at a friends chicken farm, with 21000 chicks!!! and that's just in one house... there were 80000 1 day old chicks we saw that night!!!
65a3113f.jpg

And a few more of the chickies... lookit them all!!! I'm pleased to let you know they were bred to be layers and not for meat, and every single one of them is freerange... those houses are like giant long domes, and they're open at one end into a 5 acre patch of farmland, but for some reason the little guys prefer being squished together insdie right now, probably as the domes are kept at 34 degrees and it's nasty nasty winter now!
5ee610cc.jpg

39453d14.jpg

623d5bbc.jpg

378de7c6.jpg

I hate this one... I've got a stupid whee omg expression on my face!! And my head looks big... or maybe my legs are smaller than I thought!
570bca57.jpg

So there we go... there's me... and a gadzillion chicks!

I think your pictures are awesome starfoot. We are all really hard on our own pics. My favorite is the last one that you hate. :)

I wish I looked as awful as you starfoot. Bad lighting in pictures is my best friend :lol3:
Yeah, it really is nice to see everybody, makes you all more real.

Omg chicky heaven! I love the last pic too, haha. I also really want to learn how to backflip into water...the forward direction seems hard enough. o_O

jorats said:
Starfoot, if that's bad, I don't want to see your good pics, you're gorgeous!

oh and the chickies, i want to kiss the chickies!! :D

Haha!! Hardly gorgeous! Pfft!!

But yeh, the chickies are to die for!!! they were so soft and fluffy!!!

Not surw why you guys like the last pic so much... I guess it's got a natural giggly expression on, but my posture's awful.

Oh and Bron... backflipping into pools is easy... just make sure you land in the water!! Don't jump up, or you'll land back on the side which would be painful to say the least... Jump back, back and over, and have the confidence to not give a sh*t what happens once you leave the ground!! :D

Compliments totally unwarranted guys, but thanks.... Try it when you're drunk Bron!! No actually don't... that would be fun ahem I mean... totally irresponsible.

Edit: Oh, and kristy?... Mwah!!

Jack's_Girl said:
No one would notice if I took a few of those chikies home would they? *shifty eyes*

Out of 80000?? No! I'll send you some!! Keep your eyes out for a chick shaped parcel coming soon!!

Ah that was in October though, I bet they all just about look like hens now... massive decrease in cuteness factor :(

I would be in heaven amongst all those chicks. :heart:
Starfoot, bad pictures of yourself? :pffft:
Take a look at my scowling face and you'll see what a bad pic looks like. :lol:

I haven't seen this thread since it first came out, you guys all look awesome! :thumbup:

Here is me and Clover

Shoulderposeclover.jpg

Me and Lilly

Lillykisses.jpg

Me and Jazmine. Jazmine seriously never stops moving, she squirms and climbs non fricken stop.

Jazandmommy.jpg

Me and my BIG Flower

Flowerandmommy2.jpg

I don't have a single picture of my without a rat :lol: and I always look high as a kite in most of them. Oh well, enjoy.

Nice Pictures Melissa & everyone, I feel bad I didn't post my Girl, Lindsey, she is my natural Grandaughter, Tim & I adopted her, she is the Joy of our live, 17, graduating in a coupe of weeks then goes to Denver for school, I am heart broken but very proud also!
newlins.jpg

lins1.jpg

Phyllis said:
Thank you Joanne, Yes I painted his shirt! It is of his 47 Willys which later turned into the jeep, Dad left it to my Hubby, it is cute, a lot of people want to buy it but it is not for sale! :D Her is my fav of Tim & I
Northandsouth.jpg

OMG! I love ythese!!

I have some too....i will try to scan mine xD

Wow, I am shocked my thread didn't die again!

Lookin good everyone!

Back