New wee ones- 8 weeks old today

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The babies are 4 weeks today....and so for their birthday they got a new toy to play on

Sprite checking it out.
DSCF1294.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1301.jpg

DSCF1311.jpg

DSCF1332.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1316.jpg

Very difficult to figure out which pic to Nom after catching up on 4 pages of baby goodness, but I managed to restrain myself to this one...those eyes, that expression and especially the little white under the nose. That marking is not common here and the rats I have met with it were ultra-special, so it melts my heart when I see it. :heart:

Nominating this pic :mrgreen:

DSCF1219.jpg

The babies are growing up so fast.........today we had a great play in the bathroom. Right now they are having a good romp around in my sweatshirt.....LOL
Hopefully soon they will cuddle down for a nap.....

Sophie
DSCF1364.jpg

Sprite
DSCF1365.jpg

Sawyer
DSCF1398.jpg

Sam
DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1369.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

DSCF1383.jpg

DSCF1386.jpg

DSCF1387.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1402.jpg

DSCF1403.jpg

DSCF1405.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF1413.jpg

DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1421.jpg

what time is it??
DSCF1415.jpg

LOL...yes I am....but thank you. Knowing people enjoy seeing the pictures makes it worth posting them....I know I sure love taking them....such cute babies.

It hit me over the weekend that Alba was supposed to be e-spayed but beat everyone to the punch...

could you imagine if this little group had never been born? The thought is absolutely horrific. :shock: :sad3:

Thank God the guy upstairs had other plans or we would be one hurting bunch of shackers. :love6:

mamarat said:
They look like such happy little ones.

They had a couple of days after their eyes opened good and they where running around that they would startle easily and seemed timid...but that is past. I think it was actually seeing and knowing there was a big world out there...LOL I now have a hard time opening the cage door..they are throwing themselves at me...LOL

Back