New wee ones- 8 weeks old today

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eagle said:
DSCF1720.jpg

Now we all know what this picture needs, right??????

RPOM
Like there was any question.......

Second!

jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
SECONDED!!!

Too funny I was going to NOM it lastnight! :lol: Made my heart go fleep which is a shade different than flip :giggle:

fleep? priceless! :giggle:

:giggle: Yes, fleep! I sometimes try and imitate my Oma (grandma in german) and one day she said, "Vell I nearly fleeped vhen I saw...." you get the jist and I haven't stopped laughing yet! :lol:

momofmany said:
jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
SECONDED!!!

Too funny I was going to NOM it lastnight! :lol: Made my heart go fleep which is a shade different than flip :giggle:

:giggle: Yes, fleep! I sometimes try and imitate my Oma (grandma in german) and one day she said, "Vell I nearly fleeped vhen I saw...." you get the jist and I haven't stopped laughing yet! :lol:

LOL!!!! I speak German so I am very familiar with "Oma" and "Opa!"

Now that you mention it.... it does sound like "fleep" when they say "flip".... I also spent FOREVER trying to teach my inlaws how to do an American "th" sound. You would think they could figure out how to do something as simple as stick their tongue between their teeth! "Vhat is zat Jenny?" Uh.... I think you mean "what is THat.... I don't know what it is.... I thought you knew!" :laugh4:

The babies will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. They are still as sweet as ever.
Sam, Sawyer and Sophie are finger wrestlers and very licky...
Sprite is a curious little girl and she loves to cuddle.
She is the darling of the family...and the tiniest.
DSCF1852.jpg

DSCF1853.jpg

Alba is still very skittish...but she is getting much better
I am sure in time she is going to be a heart rat....
I can feel she wants to love me....when she does I know it will be completely.
DSCF1854.jpg

DSCF1863.jpg

DSCF1895.jpg

DSCF1896.jpg

Sam...my man
DSCF1862.jpg

DSCF1865.jpg

Sweet Sawyer
DSCF1867.jpg

Little bratty Sophie....This baby loves to wrestle with me...
she is a tomboy
DSCF1869.jpg

DSCF1879.jpg

Baby Sprite...our doll
DSCF1873.jpg

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1857.jpg

Claire....this girl is so sweet...Both her and her sister are so outgoing.
LOVE people....and playing...
DSCF1877.jpg

DSCF1897.jpg

DSCF1923.jpg

Teanna...this girl is so outgoing. She adores me.
Will leap from any distance to get to me...
she is also a bratt always looking for stuff to get into....
she reminds me so much of my Phoebe when she was young.
Both Claire and Teanna LOVE the baby rats...
they wrestle and play with them all the time.
DSCF1880.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1927.jpg

I am so cute
DSCF1883.jpg

DSCF1888.jpg

DSCF1891.jpg

DSCF1909.jpg

DSCF1910.jpg

DSCF1918.jpg

jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
SECONDED!!!

Now that you mention it.... it does sound like "fleep" when they say "flip".... I also spent FOREVER trying to teach my inlaws how to do an American "th" sound. You would think they could figure out how to do something as simple as stick their tongue between their teeth! "Vhat is zat Jenny?" Uh.... I think you mean "what is THat.... I don't know what it is.... I thought you knew!" :laugh4:

:laugh4: Yow! I just about shot coffee out my nose when I read your language "HaHa", as it were. Here's another Oma-ism :lol: So oma says to me...Yuhh! Dat's yust da vay life eez! OR the next one is my all time fav! It's supposed to translate out as, Oh! God in Heaven!! and it goes into my ears as Oh! Got een Himmel!! :giggle:

They are all so absolutely gorgeous :heart: With every picture I thought "Oh, this is my favorite" By the end, I just gave up trying to decide. They are too precious and the pictures show just how much they are loved! Such lucky little ratties :D Each and every one of them made my heart go "fleep" - my new favorite expression :lol:

rattytat said:
They are all so absolutely gorgeous :heart: With every picture I thought "Oh, this is my favorite" By the end, I just gave up trying to decide. They are too precious and the pictures show just how much they are loved! Such lucky little ratties :D Each and every one of them made my heart go "fleep" - my new favorite expression :lol:

Thank you...yes they very loved

momofmany said:
jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
SECONDED!!!

:laugh4: Yow! I just about shot coffee out my nose when I read your language "HaHa", as it were. Here's another Oma-ism :lol: So oma says to me...Yuhh! Dat's yust da vay life eez! OR the next one is my all time fav! It's supposed to translate out as, Oh! God in Heaven!! and it goes into my ears as Oh! Got een Himmel!! :giggle:

My inlaws used to simplify the "Dat's yust da vay life eez" with "Yaah... soo isses!"

In our neck of the woods "Um GOTT es willen" was the norm whenever I got into something I wasn't supposed to.... like the Kieselerde which I somehow thought was cake flour. You guessed it... I made the worlds biggest and worst tasting cooking! :laugh4:

"OOOOH JENNY.... vhat were you sinking?" "MENSCH KIND.... das ist doch Kieselerde und nich mehl!"

"Whoops... Entschuldigung!"

Back