New wee ones- 8 weeks old today

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe but the babies are 8 weeks old....they are very sweet....It is so hard to get pics of them because they never stop moving and climbing all over me...I have no trouble catching them...I have a hard time keeping them off me.....
I love love love my babies...but I have to say my sweet Teeanna that I adopted from xio is one of my favourite girls ever. She just LOVES me.....her and her sister Claire are so very very sweet.
Alba is coming around but is still very, very timid....

DSCF2179.jpg

DSCF2178.jpg

DSCF2169.jpg

Sammy...oh mom..really?
DSCF2195.jpg
S

Sawyer...get this over with
DSCF2197.jpg

Sophie...good grief mother
DSCF2198.jpg

Sprite...Put me DOWN mother...
DSCF2199.jpg

Carried to the bathroom
DSCF2200.jpg

Sam...not again
DSCF2201.jpg

Sawyer...why do you do this/
DSCF2203.jpg

Sophie...geeze momma
DSCF2204.jpg

Sprite...are you done yet?
DSCF2207.jpg

Sam having a cuddle
DSCF2210.jpg

Teeanna...my girl
DSCF2219.jpg

Claire
DSCF2220.jpg

Sweet little Sprite
DSCF2229.jpg

Sammy...give me this cheerio
DSCF2230.jpg

Sawyer...
DSCF2231.jpg

Claire..checking out the cat
DSCF2233.jpg

DSCF2235.jpg

DSCF2239.jpg

Nothing like rats in your hair
DSCF2247.jpg

Yummy
DSCF2261.jpg

DSCF2265.jpg

Sprite
DSCF2272.jpg

I just love this girl :heart:
DSCF2266.jpg

I will soon intro my three boys Rafe, Gus and Griffin to this group. I don't expect any problems...

Are they seriously 8 weeks old? Oh my goodness the time flies.
Can I steal the first pic of the bunk bed for the Cozy Corner? It's packed with rats. lol

jorats said:
Are they seriously 8 weeks old? Oh my goodness the time flies.
Can I steal the first pic of the bunk bed for the Cozy Corner? It's packed with rats. lol

Of course Jo...They love their bunk bed...it is great!

jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
jennifervb said:
momofmany said:
jennifervb said:
[quote="momofmany":3q85rhbx]SECONDED!!!

Too funny I was going to NOM it lastnight! :lol: Made my heart go fleep which is a shade different than flip :giggle:

fleep? priceless! :giggle:

:giggle: Yes, fleep! I sometimes try and imitate my Oma (grandma in german) and one day she said, "Vell I nearly fleeped vhen I saw...." you get the jist and I haven't stopped laughing yet! :lol:

LOL!!!! I speak German so I am very familiar with "Oma" and "Opa!"

Now that you mention it.... it does sound like "fleep" when they say "flip".... I also spent FOREVER trying to teach my inlaws how to do an American "th" sound. You would think they could figure out how to do something as simple as stick their tongue between their teeth! "Vhat is zat Jenny?" Uh.... I think you mean "what is THat.... I don't know what it is.... I thought you knew!" :laugh4:

:laugh4: Yow! I just about shot coffee out my nose when I read your language "HaHa", as it were. Here's another Oma-ism :lol: So oma says to me...Yuhh! Dat's yust da vay life eez! OR the next one is my all time fav! It's supposed to translate out as, Oh! God in Heaven!! and it goes into my ears as Oh! Got een Himmel!! :giggle:

My inlaws used to simplify the "Dat's yust da vay life eez" with "Yaah... soo isses!"

In our neck of the woods "Um GOTT es willen" was the norm whenever I got into something I wasn't supposed to.... like the Kieselerde which I somehow thought was cake flour. You guessed it... I made the worlds biggest and worst tasting cooking! :laugh4:

"OOOOH JENNY.... vhat were you sinking?" "MENSCH KIND.... das ist doch Kieselerde und nich mehl!"

"Whoops... Entschuldigung!"
[/quote:3q85rhbx]

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: You are killin me here!! We gotta start a new thread called...mit all sorts uff stories!

Back