New wee ones- 8 weeks old today

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarah said:
^ Bahhaha! I love all their chubby babyness. :heart:

Also this, RPOM for sure.
DSCF1177.jpg

Seconds?

SECOND!!!!!

You are very lucky that the babies are turning out to be quite social because mom is not. Or, not lucky, a hard worker at socializing them. You are doing such a great job.
Moms give out the signals on how to be and a fearful mom usually produces fearful babies.

What a sweetie! I bet this one will give keep you on your toes. Look at that mischievous face.
DSCF1219.jpg

jorats said:
You are very lucky that the babies are turning out to be quite social because mom is not. Or, not lucky, a hard worker at socializing them. You are doing such a great job.
Moms give out the signals on how to be and a fearful mom usually produces fearful babies.

What a sweetie! I bet this one will give keep you on your toes. Look at that mischievous face.
DSCF1219.jpg

I can see that they are a bit jumpy (jumpier then Pipers litter was)....cause their mom is REALLY jumpy and startles and runs at every little noise.......
But if they startle as soon as they see it is me or smell it is me they come running.....I try and have them out with me a lot.....so they are not ONLY influenced by their mother....and Alba is getting better....I am sure because of them.

Aw, these pictures just melt my heart. :heart: And, I really needed something like this right now. I have to take one of mine tomorrow to be pts. :( Thank you for lifting my spirits.

rattytat said:
Aw, these pictures just melt my heart. :heart: And, I really needed something like this right now. I have to take one of mine tomorrow to be pts. :( Thank you for lifting my spirits.

Sorry to hear that...I will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Their cuteness is like an energizer battery... it just keeps going and going lol. So glad you've shared it with us. I think it's wonderful their mom is actually improving because of her babies.

rattytat said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

babies are now 27 days old.....4 weeks old tomorrow. Time is flying by. They are big babies.....and playful.

Holding Sophie and Sawyer still
DSCF1242.jpg

Some pics of Sophie and Sawyer
DSCF1255.jpg

DSCF1257.jpg

Sweet Sawyer
DSCF1258.jpg

Sawyer says "watch your finger mom"
DSCF1263.jpg

Sophie
DSCF1262.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg