How Did You Find the Rat Shack??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Did You Find the Rat Shack?

• Personal Invite (me, Jo, etc)

• Clicking on Rat Shack logo in Sig's

• Vanessa's MySpace Writeup (awesome!!!)

• Word of Mouth from other new members?

• YouTube videos and other links

Results are only viewable after voting.
I found the Rat Shack when I was on YouTube and saw a video and a link to jorats.com. I was in awe of the cage and wanted to know what kind it was, so I clicked on the link and found a wealth of information about my fuzzkids, so here I am!

I actually found out about The Rat Shack from some of Jo's youtube videos. I thought I would check it out, and soon enough, I registered!

So far, it is great! :D

I used to post on the alt.pets.rats forums (google groups?) and somebody had posted something looking for Jo...she posted a link here...and the rest as they say, is history! I like this place much better

My option isn't on there lol. I found rat shack through youtube because I was looking for videos of pet rats playing and such and I found jorats videos and followed the link to her site. :D

I found the RatShack by clicking on a logo at another forum. Or so i think! :? It was some time ago, but i didn't sign up right away. I thought that being on two rat forums at once would be confusing.. but yesterday i couldn't resist any more and decided to sign up! :D

Well my partner found this - no idea how she found out about it!

I like forums where other peoples view are reognised and respected and this is true of here.

Siwain said:
I found the RatShack by clicking on a logo at another forum. Or so i think! :? It was some time ago, but i didn't sign up right away. I thought that being on two rat forums at once would be confusing.. but yesterday i couldn't resist any more and decided to sign up! :D

I am a member of many rat forums, you get used to the confusion :)

Back