How Did You Find the Rat Shack??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Did You Find the Rat Shack?

• Personal Invite (me, Jo, etc)

• Clicking on Rat Shack logo in Sig's

• Vanessa's MySpace Writeup (awesome!!!)

• Word of Mouth from other new members?

• YouTube videos and other links

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jo was kind enough to invite me and I was thrilled to finally see she had a forum up and running! :) With her wealth of experience, we can learn so much from her.

Cool, I'm glad someone else goes to canadianfreestuff.com what is your user name Sheryl? :D I've been a member there since April I think and not too long after coming here I made my signature on there a link to here :lol: Jo, I hope you don't mind?

I :heart: free stuff, I've gotten so many free samples, jewelry and t-shirts. All you have to do to get one is fill out a survey on: http://www.mooselight.ca/en/survey.html

and if you are picked of the 500 the draw every month, you'll get one of the 12 different types they have, I got a green one that says Hangin Tough, my bf got one that said If you were a laser, you be set on stunning :D

jorats said:
I also want everyone to feel welcome here and that they are able to discuss anything they feel the need to share. Members should feel like this forum belongs to them as much as it belongs to the admins. :thumbup:

I sooooooooo agree with this. This is why I am becoming more and more confortable posting on this forum. No one has never been rude to me here which is great. :wink: :wink:

MumsyRat said:
chicky82 said:
I :heart: free stuff, I've gotten so many free samples, jewelry and t-shirts. All you have to do to get one is fill out a survey on: http://www.mooselight.ca/en/survey.html

No fair! You didn't warn us that we would need a UPC code!

Sorry, just seeing this now :) I didn't have a UPC but some people supplied UPCs here's one: 776029700282 You can get one every month if you sign up some people have gotten 3 in a row :D

MiniFrog said:
I found this forum by searching google for rat info, and theres no option for that on the poll, no fair I don't get to vote :cry:

:lol:

Wow, that's great that you found us through google!! I didn't even know where were googleable. lol

I was linked here by Jo.. she told me about the rat shack after I commented on one of her videos on youtube. :D

Wow, that's great that you found us through google!! I didn't even know where were googleable. lol

Hhahahaha Googleable!! That's a brilliant word!! :lol3:

Jack Sparrow said:
jorats said:
I also want everyone to feel welcome here and that they are able to discuss anything they feel the need to share. Members should feel like this forum belongs to them as much as it belongs to the admins. :thumbup:

I sooooooooo agree with this. This is why I am becoming more and more confortable posting on this forum. No one has never been rude to me here which is great. :wink: :wink:

Heck I was comfortable enough to post my question about breeding. That would NEVER have happened anywhere else. Here I knew I wouldn't be criticized for asking a question to give me reasons why I shouldn't. That and I think people knew what was in my head I just needed more confirmation.

I love how people can actually talk and no one takes offence to the simplest things.

LA said:
I love how people can actually talk and no one takes offence to the simplest things.

I so agree with this. You have no idea of the horrible things I have been going through just because I wanted to be myself and my interests didn't please everybody. I never tried to hurt anybody but I have suffered a great deal and have even been abused.

Back