How Did You Find the Rat Shack??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Did You Find the Rat Shack?

• Personal Invite (me, Jo, etc)

• Clicking on Rat Shack logo in Sig's

• Vanessa's MySpace Writeup (awesome!!!)

• Word of Mouth from other new members?

• YouTube videos and other links

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well i found this place by looking at rat videos on YouTube, and i came across Joanne's video's and after i picked my jaw up off the floor (wow to her set up and so many others on here) i came here. And to be honest i was put off animal forums as i have been to a few in my time and some of the people just are mean, they talk down to you when you're just asking a innocent question, everyone has to learn, but here everyone seems really lovely and the few that have answered my posts thank you so much and thank you for being nice! This is my new fav forum!
Also i think my rats life is better now from the ideas and help i have found from this forum.
so thanks! xx

I was researching on ratties, and then WOOSH! I found this forum! And I'm totally glad I did!!

OH! And I was on Kijiji and someone from here invited me!! I'm not sure who it was, though. I think her name was Lindsay, though. *shrug* But THANKS!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I heard LilSpaz mention this forum was way better then ratforum (since they don't have a mod) and I remembered seeing Jo's videos from a long time ago on youtube :bow:

LilSpaz pointed me in this direction! :happydance:

...now I have another excuse to spend even more time online when i should be sewing! :lol:

Back