How cold is it?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're forecast to get 5cm of snow today and into tomorrow where I live, but the snow won't last. The high Friday is 2 degrees Celsius. :D

Forecast changed a little.... Now we are getting 3-5 inches tonight and 6+ additional inches tomorrow!! :shock: (23-28cm forcasted >.< ) and then the temp is supposed to go up to 63F (17C) on Tuesday! Talk about crazy weather!

Especially for Jorats!!!

:giggle:

untitled.jpg

Poor snowman. :sad3: It could just be a trick anyway. That branch probably wouldn't support his weight, so I think he'll be sticking around a while longer. :wink2:

Jack Sparrow said:
As long as we keep some of the water and the magic hat, then Frosty will be fine until next winter.

Yeah, but there'd be this big trust issue then. When you torch somebody the year before, you can't expect them to come back the next year and be all fine with everything! You do know that he's friends with Santa Claus, right! :lol:

jorats said:
At this point, I'd torch Bonhomme Carnaval!!

I'd torch him too. He's creepy. :D

What about the snowman built in the meadow, the one we pretend to be Parson Brown? Can we torch him? Cause a snowman really has no business marrying people, I don't care if his name really is Parson Brown.

That is definitely something we should bring up with the Archbishop of Canterbury! We could take the issue right to the Queen herself! :)

KMG365 said:
Jack Sparrow said:
As long as we keep some of the water and the magic hat, then Frosty will be fine until next winter.

Yeah, but there'd be this big trust issue then. When you torch somebody the year before, you can't expect them to come back the next year and be all fine with everything! You do know that he's friends with Santa Claus, right! :lol:

Correct. That is why I would let someone else do the torching. The real problem would be to drink the water from Frosty or to let it evaporate...

Jack Sparrow said:
KMG365 said:
[quote="Jack Sparrow":318e0lzv]As long as we keep some of the water and the magic hat, then Frosty will be fine until next winter.

Correct. That is why I would let someone else do the torching. The real problem would be to drink the water from Frosty or to let it evaporate...[/quote:318e0lzv]

Ok, now you've lost me..."drink the water from Frosty"? Even if you didn't do the actual torching, I think that would at least make you an accessory (for cleaning up the crime scene - or whatever it was you in hand in mind :wink: )?? :lol:

I don't think it'd be a good idea for the rats to drink Frosty's water either. Frosty is made of Christmas snow so, if the rats drank the water, Frosty would come back next year inside a rat and - well, it would be pretty complicated then. :D

Jack Sparrow said:
I think we would probably know if it is a Frosty rat. If the rat is red, green or if it sings Frosty the Snowman or Jingle Bells, then that's him.

A singing rat would be a dead giveaway that something was going on. Personally, I'd look for the most obvious sign to determine if your rat was possessed by Frosty: If your rat demands to appear as the star in an obnoxious children's Christmas special, he's probably possessed by Frosty. :D

Ok... at first I was all GROSS... Frosty's water!!! Then I realized oh... you meant melted snow. :oops:

:laugh4:

BTW... SANTA IS NOT REAL!! sorry folks.

Back